Vision 1/31 to 2/14 almost dead

tugboat

The best looking thing on the table is the butter......lol

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I have to differ with you on that on RCL’s desert look great the taste is where they lack in most of the food looks it just doesn’t taste that great not bad but not good kinda bland

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have to differ with you on that on RCL’s desert look great the taste is where they lack in most of the food looks it just doesn’t taste that great not bad but not good kinda bland

Are you arriving on time today or delayed by fog?

Ship is in; no fog delays.

Guests need to disembark to allow crew to clean and make ready for new passengers. Port will store luggage for a few hours. Walk to Strand area. Have breakfast at Star Drugs. Visit Texas seaport museum and Lone Star Drilling rug; both at port. Railroad museum is at 25th and Strand.

How long can you stay on the boat on the last day and is there food available? Our flight does not leave Houston until 5:00pm. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

There is breakfast on the last day, usually no later than 8am or 8:30am. They will be making last call around 9:30am or 10am.

How long can you stay on the boat on the last day and is there food available? Our flight does not leave Houston until 5:00pm. Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Just remember how excited your are to be going on your cruise and getting onto the ship. When your cruise is over there is another group just as excited about getting on. Give them the consideration you would want and get off. There is no need to hold them up. And on that last morning the crew really wants you gone.

Just remember how excited your are to be going on your cruise and getting onto the ship. When your cruise is over there is another group just as excited about getting on. Give them the consideration you would want and get off. There is no need to hold them up. And on that last morning the crew really wants you gone.

Thank you so much for the information :) Totally get that about respecting the new cruisers. I just didn't know what time to tell the shuttle to pick us up. Can't wait to start this adventure :)

Sad...This is happening fleet wide...they only care about how it looks...very deceiving....they need some baking lessons.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, exercisemama said:

Are those prices pretty standard or do they vary amongst ships? Those prices are much lower than my cruise planner for the Symphony.

Yes, except Oasis. Look again at the planner prices - I have never seen prices on board cheaper than pre-cruise.