Vision 1/31 to 2/14 almost dead

tugboat

We change things up last night and went to the windjammer for dinner lots of choices we had the stir fry where you load your plate with what you want hand it to the cook and then ask for sauce you want in the end good selection of desserts [emoji510]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

He was the Captain at the beginning of January but he wasn’t our Captain last week.

Is he on as a guest?

Cpt Lindberg on now, and we thoroughly enjoyed him last week with us. I will also say that Steve the CD is the hardest working CD I have ever sailed with. He does it all himself, doesn't relegate activities to his staff. He is non stop!

I am loving your review. There is not much available about the Vision. We are sailing on her 2/14. It will be our 1st cruise with Royal. I apologize for asking a drink question on here but here goes...We are catholic the 14th is Ash Wednesday which means we will not be drinking alcohol. We want to buy the deluxe drink package but it will be wasted on Wednesday. Can we buy it Thursday morning on a 5 day cruise. The 1-800 numbers says no.

Thanks,

JoEllen

I am loving your review. There is not much available about the Vision. We are sailing on her 2/14. It will be our 1st cruise with Royal. I apologize for asking a drink question on here but here goes...We are catholic the 14th is Ash Wednesday which means we will not be drinking alcohol. We want to buy the deluxe drink package but it will be wasted on Wednesday. Can we buy it Thursday morning on a 5 day cruise. The 1-800 numbers says no.

Thanks,

JoEllen

Yes

Cpt Lindberg on now, and we thoroughly enjoyed him last week with us. I will also say that Steve the CD is the hardest working CD I have ever sailed with. He does it all himself, doesn't relegate activities to his staff. He is non stop!

So much to do on this little ship so little time

Thanks,

JoEllen

You can purchase the deluxe package if there are 4 days left on the cruise. It may be better for you to buy your drinks individually.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’m currently on the Vision and I really enjoy this ship with it’s amazing crew. No crowds in the Jammer, fast service in the MDR and delicious food. For Pinnacle and Suites, the party in Chops has the best food with melt in your mouth steaks and any drink you want made to order.

Bands have been great, everything is so close they have a duo we like a guitar and electric violin.

We have been using the Diamond Lounge get a drink then go back out to the Schooner has music

You can use the concierge lounge but it is so narrow

We thought the concierge lounge was very pleasant, nice view.

Diamond lounge was nice but chairs much closer together - not a problem since there were only 4 people in there most evenings we were there!

Both rooms much more elegant than Liberty diamond lounge, the other ship out of Galveston.

We thought the concierge lounge was very pleasant, nice view.

Diamond lounge was nice but chairs much closer together - not a problem since there were only 4 people in there most evenings we were there!

Both rooms much more elegant than Liberty diamond lounge, the other ship out of Galveston.

Agreed

Bands have been great, everything is so close they have a duo we like a guitar and electric violin.

We have been using the Diamond Lounge get a drink then go back out to the Schooner has music /quote]

We were on Vision in June for a Baltic cruise and really enjoyed those two young ladies when they played in the Centrum. Capt. Marek was onboard and very visible. This was our second time on Vision, first time 2015 for a Med cruise. Really enjoyed both times.

Sue

We change things up last night and went to the windjammer for dinner lots of choices we had the stir fry where you load your plate with what you want hand it to the cook and then ask for sauce you want in the end good selection of desserts [emoji510] /quote]

Do they still offer the bread pudding with vanilla sauce? I ate it every day when we were on last June.

Sue

Yes, he's the energizer bunny for sure.

We were on Vision for New Year's cruise and on New Year's Eve about 9 or 10pm I thought he was going to stroke out what with Capt Marek + daughter singing rock and things getting loud:D

We change things up last night and went to the windjammer for dinner lots of choices we had the stir fry where you load your plate with what you want hand it to the cook and then ask for sauce you want in the end good selection of desserts [emoji510] /quote]

Do they still offer the bread pudding with vanilla sauce? I ate it every day when we were on last June.

Sue

Yes

Curtis, is Steve Davis still the CD or did he leave today? We board Vision on the 14th and were hoping Steve would still be on board...thanks...

Report got he was to be transferred to the Voyager he is the best CD I have seen hard worker