question about specialty dining

jon46

I have the 3 day offer for specialty dining when I booked. I plan on buying two more day package. My question is will I get 5 nights of dinning in any specialty dining venues on my 7 night cruise or is there any restrictions in the offer. Also does NCL have discounts on there packages from time to time like Royal Caribbean does.:)

I have the 3 day offer for specialty dining when I booked. I plan on buying two more day package. My question is will I get 5 nights of dinning in any specialty dining venues on my 7 night cruise or is there any restrictions in the offer. Also does NCL have discounts on there packages from time to time like Royal Caribbean does.:)

No, you will not.

The minimum dining package is 3 days, so you have 6 meals.

So you will have a 3 day package with your Free at Sea promotion and a 3-day package you purchase for $82.80 ($69 + 20% gratuity).

And I stress meals since you can use the dining plan for lunches on ships that offer specialty dining at lunch time. For example, on the Escape, we used our SDP for lunch at Pinchos Tapas bar.

So, when I log into myNCL, I have the option of purchasing the 2-meal package; is this something only available to certain cruises or is it something new (I mentioned it previously on another post)?

From the NCL website:

2 Meal Specialty Dining Package

There's no better way to enjoy our wide selection of unique dining experiences than with our Specialty Dining Packages. Choose from three or more meals for one

• PRICE $70.80

I do wonder since it's something I'm considering too...

No, you will not.

So you will have a 3 day package with your Free at Sea promotion and a 3-day package you purchase for $82.80 ($69 + 20% gratuity).

And I stress meals since you can use the dining plan for lunches on ships that offer specialty dining at lunch time. For example, on the Escape, we used our SDP for lunch at Pinchos Tapas bar.

Minimum is 2 meal package now.

In my opinion, you are on a 7 day cruise and want to buy more than the 3 they gave as a perk I'd buy an additional 3 meal. The cost difference is minimal, about $10.

With that you can enjoy an additional night at which ever you enjoyed the most.

Wife and I love the Le Bistro and Cagney's and could dine in those 2 easily 3 times each alone.

No, you will not.

This is incorrect. There is a two meal package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk