AARP/Allstate gift cards

Bookworm1985

Did it once. Took a week to arrive. Since it was $500+ it required a signature. I wasn't home because I work. They delivered it to the closest UPS store which was a pretty convenient pickup for me. But I do prefer the ecards if I can get them.

I’ve had them mailed before. Like the previous poster said it takes about a week. I worried about the mailing process so I called AARP Rewards and got the UPS tracking number. I stress less when the cards are electronic and will wait until the ecards are available again. If I were to purchase the physical cards again, I would have them shipped to my work where I know I’m there to sign for them.

I’ve had them mailed before. Like the previous poster said it takes about a week. I worried about the mailing process so I called AARP Rewards and got the UPS tracking number. I stress less when the cards are electronic and will wait until the ecards are available again. If I were to purchase the physical cards again, I would have them shipped to my work where I know I’m there to sign for them.

That is a good idea! I have had mail stolen from my mailbox before, so I was worried about that. I wanted to buy $400 worth to cover an excursion I want to take, and that would be a big loss! Sending them to my work is a good idea though.

I ordered AARP cards on Tuesday about 1pm Pacific time and got a your order shipped email this morning. Being on the west coast the snail mail will take a few days but I'm thinking should be here about a week after ordering.

As for the shipping them to your work address, I think they will only ship gift cards to the mailing address of the credit card used. I used to have the Verizon $500 cards sent to my office but I think they changed the policy on that.

Ken

No $500 cards available?

Is there a limit to how many I can enter into my carnival booking?

I owe over $2000. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No 500.00 right now. If history repeats itself they will be available again both in e-mail and physical form. I am checking daily. Sometimes they don't last long.

I’ve done both e-cards and mailed. My experience at AARP has been that mailed cards are available more often. They can take about 10 days to arrive and if you buy more than $500 worth, you’ll need to sign for them. Under $500 come in the regular mail. I have not hit a maximum number of cards that can be used on the Carnival site, but haven’t tried to use $2000 worth.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No $500 cards available?

Is there a limit to how many I can enter into my carnival booking?

I owe over $2000. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

WIth my family of 4 always cruising at least 7 days, our cruise balance is always over $2,000. I always pay the entire thing in gift cards, then usually spend another $1,000 on board in gift cards. There is no limit.

That is a good idea! I have had mail stolen from my mailbox before, so I was worried about that. I wanted to buy $400 worth to cover an excursion I want to take, and that would be a big loss! Sending them to my work is a good idea though.

I just purchased a few more egift cards, and noticed that the billing & shipping addresses must be the same...so much for the idea of shipping to work...sorry!

WIth my family of 4 always cruising at least 7 days, our cruise balance is always over $2,000. I always pay the entire thing in gift cards, then usually spend another $1,000 on board in gift cards. There is no limit.

So I could buy 20 $100 gift cards & enter them all at once?

By the way, if you buy the cards, AARP includes a promo code for 1000 points. Of course, there is no shipping charge on the e-cards[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yep, you can also search and find other promo codes and rack up a few thousand points fairly quickly. ;)