Escape speciality restaurants

ranchette

Yes, you can reserve online 90 days out (100 if you are in a suite).

If you wait until you are onboard there are various places to book (reservation desk, some restaurants, iconcierge app, touchscreens near the stairways etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you wait until you are onboard there are various places to book (reservation desk, some restaurants, iconcierge app, touchscreens near the stairways etc)

Can I make reservations online for other people traveling with me in different cabins?

Can I make reservations online for other people traveling with me in different cabins?

Yes, as stated above, you don’t need to say who you are eating with, just the number of people.

If only some of you have the dining package and you are booking a restaurant with a cover charge, rather than being a la carte, then make sure that the bookings are made by someone with the package. That way you avoid having to pay upfront.

Yes, as stated above, you don’t need to say who you are eating with, just the number of people.

If only some of you have the dining package and you are booking a restaurant with a cover charge, rather than being a la carte, then make sure that the bookings are made by someone with the package. That way you avoid having to pay upfront.

Thanks so much for your reply. Can you tell me what restaurants are specialty and what restaurants can be used if you are platinum? We have four restaurants under the UDP and i think we get two for being platinum.

The platinum meals are one in either Le Bistro or Cagneys and one in either La Cucina or Moderno.

I haven’t got access to a list of the speciality restaurants on the Escape and if I try to do it from memory then I’ll probably miss something. They are listed on the NCL website though, if you go to the ship details.

Are you able to eat at any of these restaurants with UDP?

Most of them.

Le Bistro, Moderno, Cagneys, Teppenyaki and La Cucina are fully covered. Bayamo and the Tapas place have an upcharge I believe.

Brewhouse and Food Republic aren’t included in the UBP. Not sure about Margaritaville, but I think not.

Again, the details, including any upcharges are on the website. Look for the T&Cs of the dining package.

Edited by KeithJenner

Can you make reservations online 100 days out if you are in a mini suite?

Can you make reservations online 100 days out if you are in a mini suite?

Unfortunately, a mini-suite is just a regular stateroom. Physically, it is a regular balcony room with a bigger bathroom. Your show and restaurant bookings can be done 90 days prior to cruise.

The most popular restaurants are Cagney's and Teppanyaki. Both will sell out of prime time dining online. On embarkation day, the Escape has a restaurant reservation center set up in the Headliners night club. Or, use one of the touch screen kiosks near the elevators in public areas. Just select a restaurant, time, number of diners, and scan you room key.

You can and should make reservations online before hand, but don't stress yourself. We found it very easy to modify the reservations for almost anytime we wanted while onboard.