Where to get prices for the Yacht Club on MSC

LSauls7537

I just checked the main internet agency I use. It Shows availability for both inside and balcony/suite for 11/3 sailing, balcony/suite for 11/24 sailing and both inside and balcony/suite for 12/1 sailing....

I can't seem to find pricing for the Yacht Club. Am I looking in the wrong places? Looking for November or December.

"Getting old is a destination, best taken in small doses"

Linda

Yacht club sells out quickly.

Lots of availability in both Seaside and Divina Yacht club. In fact, the only dates in November to Mid-December that the YC was sold out was Thanksgiving. I found all of these right off the MSC website..

SEaside November 3 has both YC interior ($1,729) and YC Deluxe Suite Balcony ($2,359)

Seaside November 10 YC Deluxe Suite Balcony ($2,359)

Seaside November 17 Sold Out (probably due to US Thanksgiving)

Seaside November 24 YC Deluxe Balcony Suite ($1,939)

Seaside December 1 YC Interior ($1,729) and Deluxe Balcony Suite ($2,359)

Seaside December 8 YC sold out

Seaside December 15 YC Interior ($1,729) YC Deluxe Suite Balcony $2,359

Note: MSC Divina has nearly ALL YC dates available November to Mid-December

MSC Website is terrible to navigate. I am using google chrome and it's working fine today. Don't even attempt with a cell phone lol. Once you get on the site, the place where you book should look like this snapshot below. I highly suggest you find a MSC travel agent (not all travel agents in the US sell MSC product). A travel agent should give you 5-15% in OBC or price reduction and you can get MSC to toss in another 5-10% depending on your status. Again, I can't suggest a travel agent highly enough. There is an agent who posts on the MSC board (Bret, but I forget his screen name off the top of my head). He is very knowledgeable on MSC and you will want someone knowledgeable because MSC has lots of little quirks and quibbles.

I'm not a travel agent, just trying to help :)

Hmmm. I'm booked in seaside YC balcony November 10 and paid $2500 pp ( minus 5%). I have looked since and have seen no availability for yacht club in any type of room on that date. I just double checked the MSC website and it still shows all yacht club rooms sold out. Where are you seeing those availabilities?

Directly from the MSC website. I put screen shots in the other thread of what my screen looks like. The MSC website has really strange caching and cookies. Are you logged in? It wouldn't surprise me if once booked, if you log in, the site wouldn't show you availability. The MSC web site is indeed inconsistent.

I am sorry but no one should expect a travel agent to give a client 5 - 15% OBC nor can they expect MSC to give this credit either. Please do not say this in the forums!!! And yes - MSC is not easy to navigate nor do they have the best customer service which is probably why (imo) that not all travel agents book MSC.

I am sorry but no one should expect a travel agent to give a client 5 - 15% OBC nor can they expect MSC to give this credit either. Please do not say this in the forums!!! And yes - MSC is not easy to navigate nor do they have the best customer service which is probably why (imo) that not all travel agents book MSC.

Just because you don't do it (yes, we know you are a travel agent as you outed yourself in your very first post) doesn't mean others don't. And unless lots of people have been lying through their teeth there are certainly TAs who offer these kinds of deals.

Lots of availability in both Seaside and Divina Yacht club. In fact, the only dates in November to Mid-December that the YC was sold out was Thanksgiving. I found all of these right off the MSC website..

SEaside November 3 has both YC interior ($1,729) and YC Deluxe Suite Balcony ($2,359)

MSC Website is terrible to navigate. I am using google chrome and it's working fine today. Don't even attempt with a cell phone lol. Once you get on the site, the place where you book should look like this snapshot below. I highly suggest you find a MSC travel agent (not all travel agents in the US sell MSC product). A travel agent should give you 5-15% in OBC or price reduction and you can get MSC to toss in another 5-10% depending on your status. Again, I can't suggest a travel agent highly enough. There is an agent who posts on the MSC board (Bret, but I forget his screen name off the top of my head). He is very knowledgeable on MSC and you will want someone knowledgeable because MSC has lots of little quirks and quibbles.

I’m not logged in and I have checked the MSC website regularly ( as well as online cruise booking sites) and the yacht club rooms on the nov 10 sailing of Seaside have said sold out for over a month now! No idea how you are getting a price for yacht club on November 10

Just because you don't do it (yes, we know you are a travel agent as you outed yourself in your very first post) doesn't mean others don't. And unless lots of people have been lying through their teeth there are certainly TAs who offer these kinds of deals.

My "first post" was 7 years ago. Not that it's any of your concern, but I am no longer a travel agent but still have many friends in the travel industry and it is not right for someone on this post to say that a travel agent and/or MSC representative will give guests a shipboard credit. Yes they are out there - but it is not fair to say that.

Hmmm. I'm booked in seaside YC balcony November 10 and paid $2500 pp ( minus 5%). I have looked since and have seen no availability for yacht club in any type of room on that date. I just double checked the MSC website and it still shows all yacht club rooms sold out. Where are you seeing those availabilities?

Try 3rd party online booking agencies....You will do just as well price wise and actually likely receive more OBC. Plus alot easier to navigate and look at cabin availability by dates. And yes....the 5% discount will be applied

Try 3rd party online booking agencies....You will do just as well price wise and actually likely receive more OBC. Plus alot easier to navigate and look at cabin availability by dates. And yes....the 5% discount will be applied

I did use third party and got credits , free internet and 5% off. My only question was why the poster above could see yacht club availability on November 10 when everywhere I have looked shows it sold out ( I have been watching to see if price comes down but right after I booked allYC cabins sold out and have continued to show as sold out) . But the poster BernudaBound says he/ she saw yacht club balcony suite for that day on the MSC website and at a lower price than I paid.

THANKS all, I took your advice and used a TA, booked for 11-24, yacht club. Only other time we cruised MSC was on the Melody....boy does THAT age us, now need to join the loyal club and find out about this line. Again, thanks all

My "first post" was 7 years ago. Not that it's any of your concern, but I am no longer a travel agent but still have many friends in the travel industry and it is not right for someone on this post to say that a travel agent and/or MSC representative will give guests a shipboard credit. Yes they are out there - but it is not fair to say that.

OK, it is not fair to say people will do things when we know the will and do. In other words you think people are unfair for talking about how to get the best deal. With that attitude I think you made a good decision to change your career.

THANKS all, I took your advice and used a TA, booked for 11-24, yacht club. Only other time we cruised MSC was on the Melody....boy does THAT age us, now need to join the loyal club and find out about this line. Again, thanks all

Awesome! So glad I could help.

Christi: I got the prices right off the main MSC page. Apparently not everyone can see them because LSauls couldn't see them either. I did provide screen shots in another thread of what my screen looks like. Does you screen look like mine? For what it's worth, people have reported that MSC will not price adjust even before final payment.

Awesome! So glad I could help.

Christi: I got the prices right off the main MSC page. Apparently not everyone can see them because LSauls couldn't see them either. I did provide screen shots in another thread of what my screen looks like. Does you screen look like mine? For what it's worth, people have reported that MSC will not price adjust even before final payment.

I booked the Seaside YC for April, 2018 back in May, 2016. In September, 2016 the price was reduced approx. $225. I called MSC and had no problem whatsoever getting them to adjust my price.