Has Anyone Ever Received a Note Like This?

robmac330

So, while cleaning out my suitcase and taking inventory before my cruise on Escape in a couple of weeks, I came upon a note my brother and I received in the “letter holder” outside our room when we were on the Dawn in August.

Seven months later I can’t tell if this “Keith” is being passive aggressive or just nice. Since I like to see the good as often as possible, I am tempted to do is to bring it with me on Escape and leave it at some random person’s door in two weeks...IMG_3859.thumb.jpg.e6632fc3e324c967fd7a15742625ff9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Keith:

You gotta stop leaving these messages all over the ship ! LOL !

Probably someone left it at your door by mistake ?

That is unless you did something during the cruise to catch the eye of this Keith !

This being the year of the Olympics - HALF awesome would not rate a medal !

Don't forget to add the warning at the end. You pass this on and good luck will befall you, if you don't pass it on your ex-wife will win the lottery. Might as well go full chain mail on this puppy.

Yea, I wouldn't be weird and give that to someone else. Kind of odd that so many months later you would post this. Also weird that you saved it.

It was more a joke about passing it on, meant to post it at the time but Cruise Critic kind of fades from my consciousness when I don't have a cruise visible on the horizon. Only posting it now because at the time we had a good laugh at it at the time, I threw the note in a side pocket of my suitcase along with reusable luggage tags and locks. Since I'm cruising again in a couple of weeks out came the suitcase and as I was taking everything out I found it again. Sorry to clutter up this otherwise immaculate forum with my little bit of nostalgic whimsy.

It was more a joke about passing it on, meant to post it at the time but Cruise Critic kind of fades from my consciousness when I don't have a cruise visible on the horizon. Only posting it now because at the time we had a good laugh at it at the time, I threw the note in a side pocket of my suitcase along with reusable luggage tags and locks. Since I'm cruising again in a couple of weeks out came the suitcase and as I was taking everything out I found it again. Sorry to clutter up this otherwise immaculate forum with my little bit of nostalgic whimsy.

Don't be so sensitive. I'm sure you will find him one day. Fate. ;p

Off-topic but I figured I would ask since you are going on the Escape - My husband and I try to get christmas ornaments of the cruise ships we have been on, and one from each port. We went on the escape back in September 2016, but we completely forgot to purchase one.

Is there any way you would be willing to pick one up for us, I would reimburse you (it costs $15), and am more than happy to pay for the shipping. If you wanna shoot me an email before you go to figure out details, I am happy to provide it

Thank you!

When I first went into my cabin on the Escape last October, the phone message light was blinking. Expecting a welcome aboard message, I listened as a young man spoke of his night with the female who was in my cabin before me and how much he enjoyed it. I made sure the sheets were changed!!!