Live - Adventure Finds A Way - 3/10/18

Justin Hartley (This Is Us) hanging at JFK.

I just showed Lisa the photo. Response... “OMG, I love him”. It is her favourite Tuesday night show, and weekly second highest show between the Bachelor and something other show I do not know.

Justin Hartley (This Is Us) hanging at JFK.

49b89074b24e1f82f26b6ee21723ac5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it hasn’t been mentioned or thought of yet, this would be perfect casual mention mid conversation with the future Mrs.

That would spark so many intriguing questions in my mind - first being the slight amazement that this man recognizes an actor and knows his name on a popular but mostly women watched television show. (But don’t be a fanboy- also seen that and it’s creepy)

Just putting it out there....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If it hasn’t been mentioned or thought of yet, this would be perfect casual mention mid conversation with the future Mrs.

That would spark so many intriguing questions in my mind - first being the slight amazement that this man recognizes an actor and knows his name on a popular but mostly women watched television show. (But don’t be a fanboy- also seen that and it’s creepy)

Just putting it out there....

Hahaha. I love This is Us. Not afraid to admit that. I lost both of my parents much earlier in life than most, so it resonates with me. I have many layers Julia.

Hahaha. I love This is Us. Not afraid to admit that. I lost both of my parents much earlier in life than most, so it resonates with me. I have many layers Julia.

I have seen this just in your writing, which is also what I think keeps us all intrigued for your adventures. Have a great trip!

I just showed Lisa the photo. Response... “OMG, I love him”. It is her favourite Tuesday night show, and weekly second highest show between the Bachelor and something other show I do not know.

Ditto (well not the Bachelor part, but the rest of your wife's comments)

Rick, so neat that you saw him!

Sigh. I’ve avoided the show for the same reason. Parents both gone before I was out of my teens. Your comments here are making me reconsider.

Hope y’all have a great cruise! Thanks for taking us along.

Thank-you, somehow I feel this will be one for the ages.

OMG, I am so sorry, I just realized that you will also be on Rick's sailing! Safe travels to San Juan, Bob, I hope you and your SO have a blast on this cruise :)

First off, I'm sorry for your loss :( My father passed away in 2005, and it totally sucks to lose a loved one.

I really love This is Us too and am so happy that you and Lisa saw Justin Hartley in person :) I remember him from Passions and Smallville LOL.

First off, I'm sorry for your loss :( My father passed away in 2005, and it totally sucks to lose a loved one.

I really love This is Us too and am so happy that you and Lisa saw Justin Hartley in person :) I remember him from Passions and Smallville LOL.

Thank you. Doesn’t define me, just thought it gave my appreciation for the show some context. I have never seen any of his other work, but I think he does a great job with his character.