Live - Adventure Finds A Way - 3/10/18

Your itinerary is so far my favorite one I have sailed so far. I can't wait to do it again, but sadly finances wont allow it for several more years unless I hit the lottery. But you have to play to win. I hope your flight isn't cancelled. It's a mess out there. Happy vacationing everyone.

WOW! This is great I finally get to read one of the famous squad crew cruises live!:hearteyes: I can’t wait, I have read all the past threads and watched all the YouTube videos. I hope there will be another epic music video for this cruise. Anyway have an amazing time and have a fruity drink for me. I have 46 days till I cruise.:cool:

[ATTACH]415852[/ATTACH]

#GiGiLooksHungry

I’m Baaaack! This is not an illusion.

I’m not going to start this off with a long introduction because many of you already know that being here means you believe in the theory of chaos and are hoping for a thread full of unpredictability and surprise!

Here is what you need to know…

In less than 24 hours I will be heading to San Juan to spend two days pumping some money back into the Puerto Rican economy and pumping some rum into my bloodstream.

I will be boarding the Adventure of the Seas on Saturday for a seven day Southern Caribbean cruise, which will be visiting St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados.

Adventure seekers travel in herds (better known in 2018 as squads…high-five T Swift). So for this trip I will once again be teaming up with @OurTwoSuitcases to hunt out the thrills and excitement that have become synonymous with vacationing in the Caribbean…the Royal Caribbean!

This trip will be free of kids (you know small versions of adults). So if you are here for pictures of Sailor and Crew, you may want to go follow their live thread for the next week titled “Why is Mommy on Top of a Table?”

We have spared no expense. We have enough camera equipment amongst the three of us that we could probably successfully film the next season of Royal Crush.

Most importantly, I am still on the lookout for a future ex-Mrs. Cincotta. So you can consider me the official dinosaur skirt checker for the next week. Except for those Velociraptors, clever girls always see right through my act.

So hold on to your butts, because as you know, Adventure, much like life, finds a way!

Welcome…to Adventure Squad!

P.S. If after careful consideration, you have decided not to endorse our squad, please exit the ride quietly. Host Clarea will be on this sailing so expect a zero tolerance policy!

P.P.S. Bonus points to those that identify the number of Jurassic Park references in this post.

Following:D

[ATTACH]415852[/ATTACH]

#GiGiLooksHungry

I’m Baaaack! This is not an illusion.

I’m not going to start this off with a long introduction because many of you already know that being here means you believe in the theory of chaos and are hoping for a thread full of unpredictability and surprise!

Here is what you need to know…

In less than 24 hours I will be heading to San Juan to spend two days pumping some money back into the Puerto Rican economy and pumping some rum into my bloodstream.

I will be boarding the Adventure of the Seas on Saturday for a seven day Southern Caribbean cruise, which will be visiting St. Maarten, St. Kitts, Antigua, St. Lucia and Barbados.

Adventure seekers travel in herds (better known in 2018 as squads…high-five T Swift). So for this trip I will once again be teaming up with @OurTwoSuitcases to hunt out the thrills and excitement that have become synonymous with vacationing in the Caribbean…the Royal Caribbean!

This trip will be free of kids (you know small versions of adults). So if you are here for pictures of Sailor and Crew, you may want to go follow their live thread for the next week titled “Why is Mommy on Top of a Table?”

We have spared no expense. We have enough camera equipment amongst the three of us that we could probably successfully film the next season of Royal Crush.

Most importantly, I am still on the lookout for a future ex-Mrs. Cincotta. So you can consider me the official dinosaur skirt checker for the next week. Except for those Velociraptors, clever girls always see right through my act.

So hold on to your butts, because as you know, Adventure, much like life, finds a way!

Welcome…to Adventure Squad!

P.S. If after careful consideration, you have decided not to endorse our squad, please exit the ride quietly. Host Clarea will be on this sailing so expect a zero tolerance policy!

P.P.S. Bonus points to those that identify the number of Jurassic Park references in this post.

If Bob is on the sailing then I am going along with you for the Adventure. Sadly not in person because I am going on the Brilliance Trans Atlantic from Tampa-Amsterdam in less than a month!

Tell me where do I sign up to follow the Adventure without the kids?

Thank god. Something to occupy my time during the montenous boring Insurance Brokerage duties I encounter daily. Not to mention...it’s freaggin snowing here! Philly Philly 🦅

What a coincidence. I am in the Insurance industry too. No longer living in Philly now but hope to be back soon.