Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Thank you for the update on St. Thomas. Such a beautiful island and people. When my husband were there on a cruise many, many moons ago, we rented a jeep and drove ourselves around the island. It's one of our most favorite memories and we hope to go back one day.

I am intrigued by breakfast at Johnny Rockets. Do they have breakfast food? or is it - burgers for breakfast, why not!!

Thank you for the update on St. Thomas. Such a beautiful island and people. When my husband were there on a cruise many, many moons ago, we rented a jeep and drove ourselves around the island. It's one of our most favorite memories and we hope to go back one day.

I am intrigued by breakfast at Johnny Rockets. Do they have breakfast food? or is it - burgers for breakfast, why not!!

That is a wonderful memory. We have made many like that over the years ourselves. We will never forget them either.

They have breakfast food, eggs bacon, toast, sausages, coffee, milk etc.

When we were on St. Thomas and St. Maarten last month it was so clear that even with the destruction still around from the storms the beauty of the islands still shines through.

100% agree.

We are headed to the helipad sail away in a few minutes. I am dressed up and ready to roll. White should be formal enough for 150 CP tonight. Right?

Did your cruise have two embarkation ports? Is that why the sail away party is happening part way through your cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did your cruise have two embarkation ports? Is that why the sail away party is happening part way through your cruise?

It was a sail away party for suite guests yesterday. There was also the big sail way party on embarkation day as well.

I guess I could have been a bit clearer in my room description. I tried to gloss over it a bit. We in in a Sky Loft Suite which is in Star Class. The Crown Loft Suite is in Sky Class. On sea days between 2-5, in the afternoon this wonderful little cart stops in and serves you a round.

Sorry, I should have been more clear in my explanation. [emoji846]

No apologies necessary! Thank you so much for the info and the wonderful, as always, live report.

Every sail away offers a unique viewing experience that always seems to top the last one. Todays sailaway can never be beat.

Here is a quick video from San Juan. More pictures to come in a bit. You all know the routine, tap in the right spot for sound and enjoy.

tjYB8Z32z8U

Now I know what a deer must feel like. The picture didn’t turn out quite as well as I thought, those are headlights.

20b0cc7989e687bc434f0a671f8a760a.jpg

I found this magnet on a walk on deck 12 port side. I love their spirit.

18da5cdc87b02fddc885dd40c92d1291.jpg

Now I know what a deer must feel like. The picture didn’t turn out quite as well as I thought, those are headlights.

20b0cc7989e687bc434f0a671f8a760a.jpg

I found this magnet on a walk on deck 12 port side. I love their spirit.

18da5cdc87b02fddc885dd40c92d1291.jpg

IMG_4040.thumb.jpg.36bd23a374fce30d8de0118de70f03a6.jpg

Just had to add this one from yesterday. Sunset was just too cool.