Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

I wish I had video of this lady. Her significant other was shooting film like it was some sort of fashion shoot. She was almost on the hood like a Whitesnake video.

ca5900ce7ccb0e5b8f6bb5998c32248f.jpg

Too funny [emoji23]

I like the bystanders faces almost as much as the white snake video.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wish I had video of this lady. Her significant other was shooting film like it was some sort of fashion shoot. She was almost on the hood like a Whitesnake video.

ca5900ce7ccb0e5b8f6bb5998c32248f.jpg

OMG! That is too funny! That is one of the reasons I had better not Periscope. I would probably mock people and get into trouble. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Andrew,

Did you do the BoB today?

For those wondering BOB is the best of the best from the competitors who do sand up flow riding.

Al, I have a philosophy about BOB. Once I have signed the board after a win, I have decided not to compete again on that ship. It gives another individual my spot and a chance to compete. I will be there cheering though.

Today the final two in the cheer off were a 12 year old VS an 80 year old gent. Walter, the older gentleman won. I was cheering from the balcony all my riders.

This cruise was actually the one that I hardly rode at all. 6 runs today, 4 a few days before and the private rental. Next cruise I will be better.

8a67015b1db82e0ee4b618edc566dec1.jpg

Enjoy your final day at sea, Andrew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank-you.

Thank you for taking the time to share your cruise. Very nice pictures and videos.

You are welcome.

Ugh. That’s what’s a bummer about 7 Night cruises. They’re over before they get started.

You got that right.

Looks like a beautiful day, despite the clouds! Did you rent a cabana through the cruise line or privately? (Or something else entirely?)

We booked it through the ship. On Labadee everything shore excursion wise is ship booked.

Hope you all enjoy your final day. Thank you again for bringing us along and for taking the time to entertain and distract all of us cruise junkies. Those sparks coming out of the stack were pretty wild. We never saw anything like that... Wonder what caused it....

You are welcome. As for the sparks, that was something I have never seem before but it sure is a reason not to leave anything out on your balcony.

Enjoy your final day of memory making to the fullest. Time rolls by all to fast and these days with your family are truly priceless. Your review brings smiles to all our faces and certainly to mine after a long day at work. Gods speed and protection on your journey home.

Thank-you for the kind words. I know that years down the road when I reread these and I will have the exact same feeling that you describe.

Andrew,

Nice philosophy on the BoB, sounds like a good reason to sail on the Symphony. :) Hopefully you'll find more time to ride on your next trip. Thanks for the Live review, Have a safe trip home.

BTW, I'm not sure of your route through Detroit, but I-94 is closed this weekend from I-75 to Conner for some bridge demolition. You may need to find another route.

Andrew,

Nice philosophy on the BoB, sounds like a good reason to sail on the Symphony. :) Hopefully you'll find more time to ride on your next trip. Thanks for the Live review, Have a safe trip home.

BTW, I'm not sure of your route through Detroit, but I-94 is closed this weekend from I-75 to Conner for some bridge demolition. You may need to find another route.

Thanks for that traffic heads up. I was not aware of that so we might just cross at Windsor VS Port Huron.

I think he’s taking the bridge to Windsor. He should be fine. Oops. I see you replied already.

We usually don’t plan our route until after we land and check bridge crossing times and traffic but in this case I’m not going to mess around. We have 160 lbs of dirty laundry sitting outside our cabin door right now waiting for their date with our washing machine.

It must be a Harmony thing. We were on her last fall and watched a similar 'photo shoot' at the bottom of those stairs where the Royal photographer sets up. Only problem was the photographer was standing back with his arms crossed while the amateur proceeded to do the 'photo shoot' with a smart phone. He was the most professional acting smart phone photographer I've ever seen.

In my opinion, the ones with raisins should just be thrown out. They are gooey, sugary, sweetness in a flaky shell.

I have also tried to up my sock game. Mr Jarvis, this one is for you.

a39f71ac273f23647b99554d0991ba2a.jpg

Loving the socks and the raisin butter tarts!!!!!!!

In Star Class before you sail you get a pre-cruise email with some fairly generic questions. Having filled out a few of these surveys over the last couple years I have totally started to fill them out with joke answers. After all, what is the chance that anyone actually reads them.

As an example one question is, if you could have dinner with anyone who would it be? I said Magnum PI.

5d8a89fb8b6663ec54e98e6b3c611d78.jpg

Guess who stopped by tonight with our Genie. Sebastian PI. We howled so loud we night have woke Higgins from the after life. As an FYI Sebastian was our Genie last fall while we were on the 4 headed monster cruise.

Shortly after Mike Tyson made an appearance.

6ce47dc2131ef99eade1a20da5219ac8.jpg

This might have been some of the hardest we laughed the entire cruise. Thankfully he didn’t show up with the short, shorts with his eggplant almost hanging out.

We usually don’t plan our route until after we land and check bridge crossing times and traffic but in this case I’m not going to mess around. We have 160 lbs of dirty laundry sitting outside our cabin door right now waiting for their date with our washing machine.

How come you did not get your laundry done on ship. I believe that is one of the perks.

You aren’t taking advantage of the free laundry service for Star Class?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums