Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

How come you did not get your laundry done on ship. I believe that is one of the perks.

You aren’t taking advantage of the free laundry service for Star Class?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We sent some out, but in all honesty when we head home we just jam it all in the bags. One is dark, and the other bag is lights. They get placed in front of each machine and literally get transferred into them. Clean clothes would never make it home the same way.

In Star Class before you sail you get a pre-cruise email with some fairly generic questions. Having filled out a few of these surveys over the last couple years I have totally started to fill them out with joke answers. After all, what is the chance that anyone actually reads them.

As an example one question is, if you could have dinner with anyone who would it be? I said Magnum PI.

You'll have to put some thought into your answer to that question on your next survey! Can't wait to see who you come up with! :')

If your heart was set on crossing at the Blue Water you could go west from DTW for 3-4 miles, go north on 275 and then cross over on 696 which gets you back to 94 well north of downtown. Safe travels back.

If your heart was set on crossing at the Blue Water you could go west from DTW for 3-4 miles, go north on 275 and then cross over on 696 which gets you back to 94 well north of downtown. Safe travels back.

Be careful with this route, I-696 has 2 lanes closed just before it connects to I-94. I'm not sure that would be much better than the posted detour of going north on I-75 and using 8 Mile road to I-94 or just getting out of Michigan as soon as possible through Windsor.

Thanks for all the traffic advice. There is no way we would have known unless you told us. I looked at the different routes and unless traffic at the bridge is bad we are going to cross at Windsor.

To all of you followers I have a tip.

ea5f85ea07a82bb5cede50f5bcdd7925.jpg

Thanks for all the traffic advice. There is no way we would have known unless you told us. I looked at the different routes and unless traffic at the bridge is bad we are going to cross at Windsor.

To all of you followers I have a tip.

ea5f85ea07a82bb5cede50f5bcdd7925.jpg

Take the bridge instead of the tunnel. Beautiful views.

5d8a89fb8b6663ec54e98e6b3c611d78.jpg

Guess who stopped by tonight with our Genie. Sebastian PI. We howled so loud we night have woke Higgins from the after life. As an FYI Sebastian was our Genie last fall while we were on the 4 headed monster cruise.

Shortly after Mike Tyson made an appearance.

6ce47dc2131ef99eade1a20da5219ac8.jpg

This might have been some of the hardest we laughed the entire cruise. Thankfully he didn’t show up with the short, shorts with his eggplant almost hanging out.

We will be with Sebastian as our Royal Genie in 2 weeks. Can’t wait.

We will be with Sebastian as our Royal Genie in 2 weeks. Can’t wait.

And he goes to Symphony in three weeks to help roll out the Genie program. He will however return to Harmony after a period of time.

He was a great Genie.

Good answer... I was going to guess the "Matcha Cake"...

That was my guess too, given the post earlier in the review. I thought it was a final exam, meant to check if we were paying attention throughout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catching up on the last few pages. Such a kind reason for not competing on BOB (learned a new acronym today). The top two were really a 12 year old and an 80 year old? Wow...impressive from both sides.

Safe travels home today. That's the only thing that sucks with an amazing vacation..coming home. Thanks for taking us along. I'll second what someone else said. These are such special family times, and memories you'll always have with Owen growing up. Very special.

Andrew,

Thank you very much for this thread!!!! I have enjoyed reading and following along with your adventures aboard Harmony of the Seas. At times I felt like I was there with you. Nine more sailings and it will be our turn!!!

Safe travels home!!!