Harmony Live, March 10th to 17th - If you need me, call me on my shell.

Andrew, say it ain’t so! Didn’t you guys just get on the ship yesterday? Life goes by entirely too fast. You need to do another B2B! Lol! When is your next cruise?

Thanks again for sharing your adventure with the rest of us. I know it takes time to do all of this and the scopes on your vacation. Thank Lisa and Owen for letting you take the time to do that!

Safe travels home!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last night was a private rental but you can get organized lessons through your cruise planner. It was around $70 per person for an hour. That is how I learned was on the ship. It was money well spent, and as any rider will tell you it feeds the addiction.

Andrew,

Enjoying your in progress cruise review!

Still catching up with rest of the review.

Yes, organized lessons are worth it, did the lessons first night of our cruise last summer. Did need a few, maybe more, drinks afterwords to easy the pain of falling many times!

Steven

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'm sure you would! However, you have to realize that you'd be booked in steerage. There's no way I can afford to send you on a cruise in the style to which you have already become accustomed. :eek: Besides, my friend's eye surgery is done now, and her broken right arm is healing so she won't be needing me to taking her to any more appointments. Thanks for your kind offer to entertain me, though! :D

You can put me in a tent on the mini golf course and I’d be very happy. I have always said, all you need to be is on the ship. After that, you make your own fun.

More importantly, I am glad to read that your friend is doing better.

Andrew, say it ain’t so! Didn’t you guys just get on the ship yesterday? Life goes by entirely too fast. You need to do another B2B! Lol! When is your next cruise?

Thanks again for sharing your adventure with the rest of us. I know it takes time to do all of this and the scopes on your vacation. Thank Lisa and Owen for letting you take the time to do that!

Safe travels home!

Totally RK, if you blink you will miss it. I get the dirty look once in a while if I am my device too much but I have learned how to walk the fine line.

As for my next review I will give you all an update later tonight to where and when.

I know you have another day but I wanted to thank you in advance for taking the time to share your travels. I also wanted to thank you for introducing me to the forecast app. My wife has been giving me puzzled looks every morning when my response to her question of why are you laughing was I’m checking the weather. (Apologies in advance for those very easily offended.)

b914b3186e88f248ede95c2d16c44e92.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Off to get coffee and breakfast at Johnny Rockets.

Lisa has the beach pool, Owen has the water slides this morning and kids club this afternoon, and Sharon and I have the Captains Corner this morning. Packing won’t happen until after supper tonight.

I will hit the wave this afternoon.

One last video for this trip, our beach day at Labadee. Hit the right button in what ever format you are following along with and turn up your volume.

Looks like a beautiful day, despite the clouds! Did you rent a cabana through the cruise line or privately? (Or something else entirely?)

Hope you all enjoy your final day. Thank you again for bringing us along and for taking the time to entertain and distract all of us cruise junkies. Those sparks coming out of the stack were pretty wild. We never saw anything like that... Wonder what caused it....

IMG_4205.thumb.jpg.5309ca5b963dee6b23c5570a7f09b5aa.jpg

Andrew,

It was great meeting you, had to post a few from yesterday as well. Seems your live blogs are the best place to sit some picks so they don’t get lost in the digital jungle. See you around the ship later today I’m sure.

That hat I am wearing is 27years old and still cruises just fine. Thanks for the awesome documentation of this cruise.

IMG_4154.thumb.jpg.43a723f835048981acf84be568e02161.jpg

IMG_4160.thumb.jpg.7f648d79698d70c72f43ad1b391e43d3.jpg

IMG_4165.thumb.jpg.2e198e78bfcf0d4bfe9df90d66022223.jpg

This was well done. The have never attended one on the Oasis Class of ships, and Sharon wanted to go. She also enjoyed her garden tour.

cfb3c74fe19c83e62408dbe14824e83a.jpg

We are starting to see a bit of marine extra traffic.

dcb958ee1042b1facaceaf2239c243fb.jpg

I played the role of Genie today and brought Lisa something for lunch up to the pool deck.

684f8d5b69e8205d66e9390287d3b15b.jpg

e08c81b9c20e4f0d855c0231822efefc.jpg

587716221e7a45b6d5c4c96b4123ce44.jpg

This was a new edition at the towel station from just yesterday. I’m pretty sure there is no IKEA in Labadee.

44de43c886ee8513839516172b199ae8.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont