What are your top menu choices on Royal?

We are Celebrity cruisers doing our first two Royal cruises on Radiance and Explorer in the next couple of months.

What are some of the better menu choices on Royal?

We particularly like Celebrity's Lamb dishes as well as for dessert their crepe suzettes and Creme Brule. Are the pasta dishes good on Royal?

I see that the vidalia onion tart is back on the new menus. That is a favorite of mine.

I wish! I think it’s back just on Oasis and Oasis class ships. Hopefully they’ll prove me wrong on Radiance in 9 days.

It’s always been my favorite!

The roast duck with warm red cabbage is fabulous.

Also like the duck terrine appetizer (with sliced of apple).

Any of the chocolate desserts. :)

Hubby loves the Prime Rib. Use the horseradish sparingly, it is hot.

Love the antipasto in the Windjammer in the evenings.

Lamb shank is delicious.

Lamb shank

Cold soups (unfortunately reading only served once a week now)

I asked about this on Enchantment last week (especially being GF and vegetarian) and they told me they always have a cold soup in the kitchens, you just have to ask for it. Which is odd, but at least it is there. The one day I asked, they brought me the banana rum one (which is actually the only one I don't like), but it definitely was available.

I wish! I think it’s back just on Oasis and Oasis class ships. Hopefully they’ll prove me wrong on Radiance in 9 days.

It’s always been my favorite!

fairly certain they had French onion tarts on Liberty of the seas in Feb, I didn't have it but my wife did.

the Crème Brule was disgusting on Liberty, the custard was hot and runny with chunks of what I assume were scrambled eggs.

I have been making crème brule at home for years, my first attempt was better then what was served on that ship,\

Key lime pie and carrot cake in the MDR are my favorite. They aren't fancy, but they are the best of each that I've ever had. The entrees are nothing to write home about.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The carrot cake is more like spice cake.

• 3 months later...

We had some cheesy artichoke crepes (I believe they were crepes, eek, it's been a year ago) and they were by far one of the best things I've ever had with Royal. I didn't expect much from them to be honest, but they blew me away. Hubby and I got one entree on the side to split and afterward we wished we had each ordered one LOL