Host clarea

Why is Bob named "Host Clarea". Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

His user name was Clarea before being anointed as Host of this forum. Bob knows more about RCI than RCI does. Plus his is always polite in his responses.

Three cheers for Bob!!!

Pretty sure I met Bob and his significant other (wife?) on our FOS cruise. They introduced there selves to us during an indoor muster drill and talked about cruise critic with us which we had never heard of thus far. While I have not had the pleasure of meeting them again in person, I can say that Bob’s advice or suggestions have never been incorrect in my personal experiences.

Kyle

Host Clarea is a first class ambassador for Cruise Critic who always gives a fantastic answer to mine and everyone elses questions.

He never gets involved in controversy and is a

Real Nice Guy and someone i would be honoured to shake his hand.

Graham.

One has to wonder. With over 125k responses, one must speculate very little time for anything else.

The guy's on here everyday like it's a 8-5 job. God bless him, but he should really be getting paid.

The guy's on here everyday like it's a 8-5 job. God bless him, but he should really be getting paid.

And so say all of us for his a jolly good fellow,for his a jolly good fellow,for his a jolly good fellow and so say all of us.

God bless Bob ( Host Clarea).

And for the longest I thought "Host Clarea" was a woman till I started reading Cruise Life Rick's live blogging on Adventure and then I saw the name Bob on the bottom of a response! Sorry Bob about the mix-up, but I do agree with all that is said! You Da Bomb!!!!!

Many of us will second you on your observation. Bob is top notch.

Agree completely.....a true asset to CruiseCritic! Not just here, either; he's also a great boon to the Carnival board and likely others as well.

46 comments and Bob has not replied yet? Quick...someone call 911!!! :')

I remember him saying a couple months ago his next cruise was in March so he may be on one right now.

I remember him saying a couple months ago his next cruise was in March so he may be on one right now.

He is on an Adventure B2B right now (See Rick’s live review). Moreover I have seen other threads and posts similar to this and he never toots his own horn, so to speak. My respectful suggestion to anyone who asks a question that he answers is to thank him on the spot. He usually responds with a you’re welcome, and even puts the apostrophe in the right place.

• 2 weeks later...