Things not to do on a cruise ship

mrizer7773

If you use a scooter, or stroller, don't run over the heels of people in front of you.

Don't use the tongs at the buffet and toss them into the food.

Don't stand in front of a serving dish on the buffet and hold up the line calling to others in your party to come get in front of you.

Don't assume and make nasty comments that someone should use the stairs if only going up 2 floors because they "look perfectly healthy."

Don't monopolize the time with the waitstaff or cabin attendant chit-chatting. They truly want to be pleasant, but they have a job to do with time constraints.

Don't leave piles of clothes and junk all over the cabin, including the very limited floor space that the steward has to try to clean and vacuum around.

If you hog chairs or loungers at the pool or the theaters, people will report you.

If you use a scooter, or stroller, don't run over the heels of people in front of you.

Don't use the tongs at the buffet and toss them into the food.

Don't stand in front of a serving dish on the buffet and hold up the line calling to others in your party to come get in front of you.

Don't assume and make nasty comments that someone should use the stairs if only going up 2 floors because they "look perfectly healthy."

Don't monopolize the time with the waitstaff or cabin attendant chit-chatting. They truly want to be pleasant, but they have a job to do with time constraints.

Don't leave piles of clothes and junk all over the cabin, including the very limited floor space that the steward has to try to clean and vacuum around.

If you hog chairs or loungers at the pool or the theaters, people will report you.

And those in scooter's don't assume they have the right away....

Balcony Light on: Spoils the night vision for all your neighbours!

Sex on Balcony: Because we don't want to see your s*^t

Asking crew for dates: Where the heck are you going to go? They have a 6-month contract and you are there for a week.

Possibly a one-nighter. ;p

Balcony Light on: Spoils the night vision for all your neighbours!

Sex on Balcony: Because we don't want to see your s*^t

Asking crew for dates: Where the heck are you going to go? They have a 6-month contract and you are there for a week.

If you mind your own business and don't look around the divider then you won't have to look at my s*^t because thats what you're going to see if you do.

Maybe female passengers ask the male officers out on a date. :p:p:)

All of the above, actually. I am personally aware of several occurrences to include a woman I know that got pregnant by one of the officers during her cruise - he is still gainfully employed by the cruise line and the baby is healthy. They each lead separate lives.

Celebrity, HAL, Crystal, Cunard, Windstar, Seabourne, Radisson Seven Seas, Disney all come to mind.

More expensive is not necessarily better.

Maybe these premium lines have better staterooms, service and gourmet food.

But are the shows, entertainment and activities better than RCCL or Norwegian?

I heard that RCCL has the best entertainment and activities, while Norwegian has the best shows. And Carnival is the ultimate party cruise. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Leave the balcony light on while having sex on it.

That is when you really want to make sure the light is off. lol.

Well I´m not sure why I would ever have sex on the balcony light:confused: and how would that work:confused:, but if I ever did, I´d want the light on for it, as it must be cool to have her butt iluminated like that.:p

Well I´m not sure why I would ever have sex on the balcony light:confused: and how would that work:confused:, but if I ever did, I´d want the light on for it, as it must be cool to have her butt iluminated like that.:p
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Then it becomes a true redlight district.

9k=