Clothesline in Millie Royal Suites?

zelker

Free laundry is only 2x/per cruise ... and some things get washed out by hand so still needing that clothesline. Have a travel one but if there's one already in place, that's one less thing to bring. :cool:

It has been my understanding that shoreside concierge contacts PH and RS. They should be able to answer your questions. Also the laundry was unlimited. There are sometimes when what is written and reality are different.

Free laundry is only 2x/per cruise ... and some things get washed out by hand so still needing that clothesline. Have a travel one but if there's one already in place, that's one less thing to bring. :cool:

In our experience laundry has been fairly unlimited in both RS and PH...you can also send a few items for dry cleaning. Never stayed in an M class RS though so can’t answer your question but I am fairly sure there wasn’t one in the PH...

Pretty sure all RS's have a separate tub and shower, don't they?

Haven't talked to the shoreside concierge yet but will ask. The Captain's Club agent told me - and I remember reading somewhere - that it's 2 loads/cruise (plus 1 each for Elite) but now that you mention it I do remember having unlimited laundry in the S-Class RS's so would expect it to be the same on an M-Class.

And yet I'm still going to need that clothesline to hang a few hand-wash items. I'll just throw mine in with my little travel bottle of Woolite and be good to go. ;)

Thanks!

zelker, by all means bring your travel clothesline. I've seen some bathroom lines that were positively black with mildew.:eek: I agree that no matter how much free laundry you get, there are certain things like lingerie that should NEVER be sent to the laundry.

Yes, all Royal Suites have separate tubs and showers, didn't mean to imply otherwise. I just pack enough lingerie for the trip, doesn't take much room, and take advantage of the ships laundry for everything else. We had a sports coat and 2 dresses dry cleaned in February. Even my DH's t-shirts come back pressed and on hangers.

Didn't know they made a "travel clothesline" will have to check it out...in the past I've just used hangers