Information please

readingfast

Our first time on Solstice soon.

Does anyone know if the steward would bring an iron & ironing board for an hour, or so, to your cabin?

Also, can you request the mini bar in the cabin to be emptied, as on other ships?

Anything else I should know?

Thanks

Our first time on Solstice soon.

Does anyone know if the steward would bring an iron & ironing board for an hour, or so, to your cabin?

Also, can you request the mini bar in the cabin to be emptied, as on other ships?

Anything else I should know?

Thanks

No loans of irons and you are not allowed to bring your own on board. You can pay to have garments pressed.

Your room attendant will empty the minibar for you.

We have cruised Solstice twice, fabulous ship with a great crew, hope you enjoy!

My favorite video! DH and I use this method to avoid wrinkles. It helps to have most clothes that are wrinkle resistant, but we do have a few all cotton things and this method works well.

Another tip: I place wrinkled clothing in the staterooms capsule shower, just after running the hot water. Close the doors to the shower and the bathroom. And in a few minutes, the clothes are smooth. :D

My favorite video! DH and I use this method to avoid wrinkles. It helps to have most clothes that are wrinkle resistant, but we do have a few all cotton things and this method works well.

Another tip: I place wrinkled clothing in the staterooms capsule shower, just after running the hot water. Close the doors to the shower and the bathroom. And in a few minutes, the clothes are smooth. :D

What an awesome video. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good tip about using shower. It works well so long as you get hot water. Good video, thanks.