FTTF Price gone up.

As long as people continue to pay those prices it will continue to go up

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I'm hesitant about getting FTTF for our next cruise, but "the one who must be obeyed" wants the FTTF. So, guess what? Carnival gets $80.00 richer, and my wallet gets a little lighter. Gotta keep the queen happy.

It still says $69.95 for 6-7 day cruises in the FAQ's, which is what we paid for our upcoming 7-day, but when I log into our account and look at the excursions, it's $89.95. If they wanted to eventually raise it, I could see maybe $5, but $20? Ouch! That's a drastic jump. To me, it's worth the price we paid, but at nearly $100 next time, I'm not so sure we'd buy it.

Guess Carnival needs to update this list because under excursions the prices have all gone up. We are on the Paradise and the Miracle both in September and they are higher.

It says “prices starting from” so they can charge more than that for different times of the year or based on demand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bought it the first couple of times it was out, the that's a lot of drinks. Still, what is your time worth when you are on vacation. As others have said, if people keep paying, they will keep raising the prices. Good economics.

Hi

I think we are getting closer to that point where when someone asks "is it worth it", more people might start wondering.

As Oceanlover says, as long as people are willing to pay, they will keep raising the price. I think if they try to get over that $99 price point they might have to throw in another perk to keep people interested.

Just looking at excursions for our upcoming cruises and noticed it has gone up.

$79.95 for 5 day cruise

$89.95 for 7 day cruie.

Can I get this in onboard spending, if I choose to board the ship 2 hours late and eat lunch on my own? These rates are outrageous, and the least they can do is prorate us if we do the opposite. I wouldn't even get off in the ports if time on the ship is that valuable to you.

Apples to oranges but NCL did something similar with the Haven. I should have tried to bid or upgrade the first year because by the second year, so may people were bidding that the base price and the cost to win an upgrade bid were way up. I think that Carnival will keep raising the prices to match demand. Why not? If people will pay for it.

I have never purchased it and now don't need to. I have always had a great time and with proper planning have always managed to not need it at check in or getting off the ship. Enjoy the bumps in the road, no amount of money you spend will make it a perfect cruise.

I've luckily already got mine for my September cruise. I've gotten FTTF on my last few cruises but I'm done with it now. I'll get an afternoon boarding time so my room will be available. I guess the Diamond and platinums cried enough so carnival is getting people to think twice about it.

I've luckily already got mine for my September cruise. I've gotten FTTF on my last few cruises but I'm done with it now. I'll get an afternoon boarding time so my room will be available. I guess the Diamond and platinums cried enough so carnival is getting people to think twice about it.

No,Carnival is just seeing how much people are willing to pay for it. If you have a product, that constantly sells out,it’s make sense for a company to charge the maximum amount possible. If people resist,they can always reduce the price.

Something tells me they will continue to fill all the available FTTF spots.

Has nothing to do at all with Diamonds or Platinums possibly complaining about it. It's all economics. As long as people keep paying it, Carnival will keep making it available in groups of 20 or 40 or however many they put on sale for a given cruise and they will keep raising the price until the demand lowers and then they will reduce it just a little to bring the demand back to the sweet spot where they can make the most profit.