Coffee on Celebrity

Davinababe

Hi all i’m travelling from the UK on Connie in a couple of weeks and as I haven’t been on Celebrity for about 5 years I’d like to know if the basic coffee that’s included without a drink’s package is still undrinkable and will i need to bring a jar of gold blend with me?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It all depends on what type of blend you like. I find the Lavazzo coffee that's available at the OVC etc. eminently drinkable and much better than what they used to have. At home I prefer breakfast blends. If you like darker roasts or you may not be as happy. The coffee at Café al Bacio is delish.

Got off the Reflection a few weeks ago and other than the coffee at Al Bacio, it was undrinkable! The coffe in the Oceanview cafe was yuck and in the MDR it was downright nasty! So, unless you have a beverage package bring something that you enjoy!

snow bunny

Got off the Reflection a few weeks ago and other than the coffee at Al Bacio, it was undrinkable! The coffe in the Oceanview cafe was yuck and in the MDR it was downright nasty! So, unless you have a beverage package bring something that you enjoy!

snow bunny

You post confirmed my earlier review. Depends what type of coffee you enjoy. I can't stand dark roast, and so I found the coffee in the OVC okay. In the dining room, be it MDR to specialty restaurant I always order cappuccino. I don't care fore Starbucks and find it bitter and acidic, many find it to be the be all and end all.

You post confirmed my earlier review. Depends what type of coffee you enjoy. I can't stand dark roast, and so I found the coffee in the OVC okay. In the dining room, be it MDR to specialty restaurant I always order cappuccino. I don't care fore Starbucks and find it bitter and acidic, many find it to be the be all and end all.

My experience as well.

Lots of options for coffee on shore, and several on board. Drink what you like. There is something for everyone.

It all depends on what type of blend you like. I find the Lavazzo coffee that's available at the OVC etc. eminently drinkable and much better than what they used to have. At home I prefer breakfast blends. If you like darker roasts or you may not be as happy. The coffee at Café al Bacio is delish.

I agree. Though I lean towards dark roast blends, the Lavazzo in OVC is very good, and much better than the coffee was 5 years ago. I also quite like the coffee in Cafe al Bacio.

Edited by Silkroad

With the beverage package you get nice coffee in Cafe al Bacio

There’s also a bar with a coffee machine in the Oceanview buffet

Bring the Gold Blend. And a decent mug , they have funny little undrinkable glass mugs on the hospitality tray