Calendar now stated "At your leisure" for MTD

I made specific time reservations for MTD before the website fiasco. Now my calendar says "at your leisure" - no specific time listed. I have the email confirmation from when I made the reservations. Should I be concerned. Don't really want to call RCCL because the wait is prob ridiculous with the new website issues. Any thoughts?

I made specific time reservations for MTD before the website fiasco. Now my calendar says "at your leisure" - no specific time listed. I have the email confirmation from when I made the reservations. Should I be concerned. Don't really want to call RCCL because the wait is prob ridiculous with the new website issues. Any thoughts?

I've read of others posters recently on CC saying the same thing. I'd take the confirmation paper work with me on the cruise. As soon as I boarded I'd go directly to the MDR for MTD and speak with the Maitre D or the hostess/host at the podium about your specific dining times for MTD. If need be show the Maitre D or the hostess/host at the podium the paperwork confirmation. I wouldn't waste my time calling CS at RC. Multiple calls about the same issue will give you that many different answers.

When I go into Cruise Planner it still shows MTD time.

So does the OPs calendar.The specific reservation times the OP painstakingly took to book now don't show up in their calendar for MTD. Have you set up reservation times for your MTD?

I've read of this happening for Anthem MTD reservations before the most recent website changes.

Edited by Host Clarea

I would suggest that you call the Crown and Anchor number and talk to them. If there's a problem, they are good at solving the problem. I would much rather resolve the issue now rather than wait and have to deal with it during my vacation.

I've read of this happening for Anthem MTD reservations before the most recent website changes.

Yes, it happened to mine, immediately after I made them. I didn't think anything of it and just shot it up to a website glitch. I'm at the point now where whatever happens happens. Made reservations for specialty restaurants for the first couple nights. The rest will just see what happens...it's not like the MDR food is to die for. Definitely not worth getting bent out of shape over.

How many are in your party? When we it's just the wife and I, there has never been a wait without a reservation. When we have others in our party there have been some wait times but not often.

We rarely if ever make reservations for MTD. That is the whole point of MTD - we go eat when we feel like it. Hardly ever do we wait more than about 5 minutes to get seated. Now, if you have a big group, that is different, but it is just the 2 of us, or even with 4 we don't make reservations. We have done MTD since it started and love it.

We rarely if ever make reservations for MTD. That is the whole point of MTD - we go eat when we feel like it. Hardly ever do we wait more than about 5 minutes to get seated. Now, if you have a big group, that is different, but it is just the 2 of us, or even with 4 we don't make reservations. We have done MTD since it started and love it.

That is one point of MTD for some people.

For me, I like to go with MTD so that I can reserve a time between the two seatings - and have my own table rather than being the solo dumped at a table with a group (or worse with other solos). Since I'm gluten-free, I like being able to make the reservation for the same time every night because that way they can give me the same table and team every night and I don't have to go through the whole rigamarole every night.