EZ Air?

Red Hat Cruise Cat

Can I book EZ Air through Princess if I book my cruise through an internet travel agency

I have never used EZ Air, but with Princess' current promotion, their EZ Air is much less expensive for my Trans-Atlantic cruise in October. However, the actual cruise is much cheaper through an online internet agency.

Can I book EZ Air through Princess if I book my cruise through an internet travel agency

I have never used EZ Air, but with Princess' current promotion, their EZ Air is much less expensive for my Trans-Atlantic cruise in October. However, the actual cruise is much cheaper through an online internet agency.

if you book your own Princess Ezair flexible flight you would have to give the details to your TA so they can add the price to your invoice....if its a restricted flight you would have to pay straight away

if you book your own Princess Ezair flexible flight you would have to give the details to your TA so they can add the price to your invoice....if its a restricted flight you would have to pay straight away
In every instance when we have booked eZAir flights we have received an updated confirmation, including flights, from our TA. You shouldn't have to notify your TA...Princess will do that.

I have also booked thru a TA and then added the EZair myself.

Agree, you have "total" control this way...and can call Princess or do changes yourself on line. But do understand that the flight you book might be changed, the only thing that will remain the same will be your price.

Travel agents can see what you have booked through EZ Air. I have received updated flight info from my TA about my EZ Air trip. No need to tell them.

Yes - you can use EZ Air when you book through a travel agency.

I have booked EZAir for my June cruise to Alaska. Keep checking because the rates change almost daily.

Hopefully, your air will not change.....I figured I was good to go on our Alaska flights, after final payment but 50 days out a change was made....and the other flight changed at around 85 days. We are flying from 2 different airports.

Not doing EZ Air again after the story of the old lady who got routed through several different airports and then missed the boat. Pretty sure I can do better on my own.

Flights change all the time. Not something one is in control of unless they are head of an airline. The same thing may have happened if she booked the same flights on her own.

Not doing EZ Air again after the story of the old lady who got routed through several different airports and then missed the boat. Pretty sure I can do better on my own.

They guarantee they will get you to the next port....so she might have missed the ship but Princess should have gotten her to the next port...

This is the reason why I have booked with EZ air for an Alaska cruise, in May. There is no way my son, a 1st year resident, can arrive early and there are no direct flights from his area in Texas, I am in So Ca. AS I mentioned before on this thread both flights we booked changed and we only made our reservations a few months ago. So we did have to regroup...both returns are coming back later. And he his now landing 12:57 with a transfer deadline of 1pm. Princess worries, not mine.

Edited by land lover

I was also under the impression using EZAir guarantees getting you to the next port.

Not so. Princess will ASSIST you in getting to the next "appropriate" port.

Passengers who book air travel through Princess Cruises will be automatically enrolled in the Princess late arrival protection program. If guests miss or will miss their original port of embarkation due to airline delay or an airline service disruption, such as flight cancelation or flight re-routes, Princess will work with the airlines to find a reasonable alternative to provide flights to the next appropriate* port at no additional air cost to the guest.

I'm trying EZAir for the first time. One of the folks we are cruising with speak very highly of it, and have had good experiences with it.

Our next cruise isn't until December so it will be awhile, but have enjoyed changing flights to cheaper ones when/if the flights get cheaper.

Counting down the days.

They guarantee they will get you to the next port....so she might have missed the ship but Princess should have gotten her to the next port...

This is the reason why I have booked with EZ air for an Alaska cruise, in May. There is no way my son, a 1st year resident, can arrive early and there are no direct flights from his area in Texas, I am in So Ca. AS I mentioned before on this thread both flights we booked changed and we only made our reservations a few months ago. So we did have to regroup...both returns are coming back later. And he his now landing 12:57 with a transfer deadline of 1pm. Princess worries, not mine.

Was in Juneau 20 years ago and about 20 to 30 couples checked into our hotel waiting for their cruise ship from Seattle. All paid for by the cruise line including meals and I believe a tour. In their case they all had met up at a Midwest hub where their next flight was severely delayed or cancelled.

we have already reserved our cruise (Dec 2018) but not yet done flights. With the current promo, if we book flights thru EZ Air, does our cruise price change from what we booked at? or does it stay the same?
The cruise FARE will not change but the airfare will be added to your total payment.

Sent from my SM-G930R6 using Forums mobile app

we have already reserved our cruise (Dec 2018) but not yet done flights. With the current promo, if we book flights thru EZ Air, does our cruise price change from what we booked at? or does it stay the same?

Cruise fare is not effected. Only the additional cost of the flight.

After booking EZ air, keep checking back for better flights and fares. Do not cancel your flight to see the other fares!!!! There is a way to view other flight information. I know people who have saved enough to add an additional day to the trip.

Agree with the Rabbit about not canceling before checking current fares. I made that mistake when I didn't know what I was doing and messed things up big time.

Click on Modify. You can look at things without changing current air unless you want to

If you have booked with the current promo, then the cruise price will not change.

If you have booked with a previous promo and switching to the current promo, not only might the cruise price change, but any amenities associated with the original booking will be lost unless they are also part of the current promo.

You may still have some worries. As it says "to the next appropriate port." For an Alaska cruise appropriate means no violating the PVSA which means you cannot initially board this ship in one USA port and finally disembark in a different USA port.

So if you are scheduled to embark in Vancouver and miss the boat, there is no next appropriate port. If you are scheduled to embark in Whittier and miss the boat, you would be OK to board in another Alaska port since the cruise ends in Vancouver.

If you are doing round trip from Seattle or California and miss the boat, boarding in the Canadian port on the itinerary would be OK, but not at any other USA port on the itinerary.

Agree with the Rabbit about not canceling before checking current fares. I made that mistake when I didn't know what I was doing and messed things up big time.

Click on Modify. You can look at things without changing current air unless you want to

Thanks for filling in the piece I couldn't remember. Do not have air associated with any cruise right now so I couldn't dig it out.