Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

OK....5 days in and I'm still waiting.....ya got half of it with the bathrobe pic in the hotel room but that didn't quite do it....

Thanks for another wonderful review CLR. I'm enjoying it immensely!

Does it help to picture Giada De Laurentiis saying "ricotta" over and over again

Trick question...it always helps picturing Giada saying anything.

Thanks for quoting that again, you've just extended my doghouse time.

71cd6c9639933efe3a365c0302b3cb94.jpg

Just hope people don't do that on other ships (which don't use RFID cards) as that's exactly what you don't want to do as it will render the Seapass card (the mag stripe on the back) useless.

Biker, who is apologizing in advance for quoting a pic.

Rick, Loving your reviews here, instagram and periscope! Amazing pics of the ship! My husband and I will be sailing May 13. I’m very excited. It will be my first med cruise. Please let us know how Hooked is! Are all cabin categories receiving the inaugural gifts? That’s some great swag!!

Keep sharing! Lovin’it!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The RCI app still shows $42.90 - is that $49.95 with or without the 18% grats?

Have you used the app much or any?

The $42.90 price is pre-service charge. I haven’t use the app too much, but more a function of limited ship time with this itinerary.

OK....5 days in and I'm still waiting.....ya got half of it with the bathrobe pic in the hotel room but that didn't quite do it....

Thanks for another wonderful review CLR. I'm enjoying it immensely!

Me on top of an animal or something more risqué?

Bob - How much skin am I allowed to show here? Slightly below the belt?

But, seriously, Hooked looked completely empty. Was it not very busy? Or, did you go at an off time to get the photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went at 7:30, but that was all aboard time, so not as slammed as it would normally be.

For my folks not on Instagram and even those that are, I’ve decided that Cruise Life Rick photos perhaps should actually, from time to time, feature Rick.[emoji6]

So here is my stab at it. Shows off the ship and gives it some personality. Am I right? aaa4c3f0c2f4d466b857cbe477b25253.jpgc56fe80f898c690d5324daeb0d028286.jpg

At the comedy show and a familiar face from Harmony is opening the show!

Wow! Glad to see Simeon there. Trump impression again?

I'm actually surprised that he is on in the Med sailings. I don't think he joined Harmony until she got to FLL. One of the CD Staff (who is now an AM) covered them during Summer 2016 on HM.

For my folks not on Instagram and even those that are, I’ve decided that Cruise Life Rick photos perhaps should actually, from time to time, feature Rick.[emoji6]

So here is my stab at it. Shows off the ship and gives it some personality. Am I right?

Looking good!

Whilst I agree that Simeon is an amazing guy, what really is his job? He introduces the acts and does his own comedy routine for a few minutes each time, but it hardly seems like much work.

Whilst I agree that Simeon is an amazing guy, what really is his job? He introduces the acts and does his own comedy routine for a few minutes each time, but it hardly seems like much work.

Maybe he books the comedians too.

Maybe he books the comedians too.

That is possible. I was just thinking that introducing a show or two each night is hardly much of a job, especially given that the CD and Staff need to work really hard on Oasis Class.

That is possible. I was just thinking that introducing a show or two each night is hardly much of a job, especially given that the CD and Staff need to work really hard on Oasis Class.

We saw Simeon on Mariner out of Port Canaveral about 10 years ago. He was just a menber of the activities staff under Drew Devine then. He is one talented guy. He was doing music trivia one night when the recorder broke, so he had to play the piano and sing all the songs. Great voice.

We saw Simeon on Mariner out of Port Canaveral about 10 years ago. He was just a menber of the activities staff under Drew Devine then. He is one talented guy. He was doing music trivia one night when the recorder broke, so he had to play the piano and sing all the songs. Great voice.

He sure does seem like a great guy. I'm led to believe that his success on Mariner is what got him the Comedy Club gig on Oasis, then Harmony and now Symphony.

I should mention that he stepped up to CD for one week on HM, which surprised me as I thought it would have been AM Hugo, who is ironically now a CD.