Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

I'm actually surprised that he is on in the Med sailings. I don't think he joined Harmony until she got to FLL. One of the CD Staff (who is now an AM) covered them during Summer 2016 on HM.

He also is also an understudy oh Symphony, I would assume for Hairspray.

Great review Rick! The scopes are just incredible.

Seriously, Please, go to The Isle of Capri when you hit Naples. That is by far the best place I’ve been to, in all my years of either living in or visiting Europe.

Can’t wait for more!

I have to totally agree, of all the islands, I've been to, nothing compares to the beauty of The Isle of Capri.

Me on top of an animal or something more risqué?

Bob - How much skin am I allowed to show here? Slightly below the belt?

No no...no skin necessary...just you on top of an animal..I mean mounting an animal..no..ah...mounted on an ani....no...ah...mmmmm....I think I need a lie down...back later! Ciao!

For my folks not on Instagram and even those that are, I’ve decided that Cruise Life Rick photos perhaps should actually, from time to time, feature Rick.[emoji6]

So here is my stab at it. Shows off the ship and gives it some personality. Am I right?

You’re so handsome Rick!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you guess where I’m finally going to dinner?

2bdfa380fe7355acfc512b6719ea0fca.jpg

Going solo tonight as Jenny and Chase wanted to keep it casual and go to Playmakers.

Dude,

Be careful, customs has some costly fines for smuggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Maybe he books the comedians too.

Hopefully he is not the one that books them. I did not enjoy the ones that were on Harmony first 2 weeks of December 2016. Simeon was much funnier. Can't wait to see him again on the Symphony.

Pat

Me on top of an animal or something more risqué?

Bob - How much skin am I allowed to show here? Slightly below the belt?

I keep waiting for you to cruise out of Tampa so you can have your ride on the horse at TPA...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hopefully he is not the one that books them. I did not enjoy the ones that were on Harmony first 2 weeks of December 2016. Simeon was much funnier. Can't wait to see him again on the Symphony.

Pat

He told us once that sometimes the comedians get a little miffed with him because he is hard to follow.

Pat

Have to disagree with you. Simeon was crude and rude when we were on Harmony last Sept. even made fun of an older German woman who was cruising solo and obviously didn’t know better by sitting in the front row. Glad to know he won’t be on Allure next month.

Well Rick I have to say I've truly enjoyed this thread with all the great photos and the shots at all the port stops.

And I've patiently waited over 30 pages in and have to say the photos from the sports deck have been woefully lacking. No rock climbing, zip-lining or any shots of you (or random strangers) riding either of the two Brand New Flowriders!

Would also be nice to have a shot of the flowriding schedule for the week to share with all the wave nuts out there.

Isn't there a wipeout bar up there you could visit in between sets?

Just a thought.

Steve KC