Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

All jokes aside, I had a great night partying with Royal Caribbean’s social media team and some of the Instagrammers and YouTubers on board. For those that watched the Periscope, Kiki actually managed to get a picture out on my camera. b30ff167e59b9feabf4cf3b67f55a374.jpg

She also then proceeded to call Bayley to tell him I should be removed from the ship once we arrived in Naples.

4f54788257c4480dcafc885f3c665fab.jpg

All jokes aside, I had a great night partying with Royal Caribbean’s social media team and some of the Instagrammers and YouTubers on board. For those that watched the Periscope, Kiki actually managed to get a picture out on my camera.

I can see the fear in your eye(s)! That is one serious camera but it looks like Kiki rocked it like a champ.

Awesome 'scope and glad this silent party was more of a success than the last one.

Thank you for all of the posts, 'scopes and 'grams!

Have to disagree with you. Simeon was crude and rude when we were on Harmony last Sept. even made fun of an older German woman who was cruising solo and obviously didn’t know better by sitting in the front row. Glad to know he won’t be on Allure next month.

If you sit in the front row, know what to expect. C'est tout.

The sun is out so I’m getting off now. Royal let me tour the Ultimate Family Suite this morning for my gram! Pictures coming soon.

Wow, that suite sounds amazing! Anyone in it this sailing?

BTW - Enjoy Naples, but do not go into the narrow side streets on the hills. Made that mistake once.

Plus, don't forget to have some Pizza Margherita when you get back to Napoli.

Yes. RC needs to stop cooking their pre-made pizza and replace it with the real deal. Today would be the day to start.

I echo Host Clarea about Capri. ...and the Grotto and diffenately the Blue Lagoon are a must.

I look forward to the photos of Capri. I remember back in the day taking the ferry there with my dad, when I just finished university, many April’s ago. A beautiful island. Enjoy it Rick.

Have to disagree with you. Simeon was crude and rude when we were on Harmony last Sept. even made fun of an older German woman who was cruising solo and obviously didn’t know better by sitting in the front row. Glad to know he won’t be on Allure next month.

I almost fell asleep during the first comedian on my Harmony cruise last September. Not sure who it was, but I was so bored.