Caught Up in the Rhythm of It - Symphony Live 4/7/18

I have a burning question for Rick or anyone else on here who knows the answer. With 6 cruises in each of the last 3 years....I'm no mathematician but I believe that's EIGHTEEN cruises in a 3 year span....what kind of a job does this man have? And are they hiring??

I have a burning question for Rick or anyone else on here who knows the answer. With 6 cruises in each of the last 3 years....I'm no mathematician but I believe that's EIGHTEEN cruises in a 3 year span....what kind of a job does this man have? And are they hiring??

I think Rick is an accountant, but what accountant can take time off right before taxes are due? So I think either I have that wrong, or my perception of accountants is weirdly skewed!

Rick, I’ve really enjoyed following along and seeing your pictures. I believe I read somewhere you are a fellow NYer?

If so, do you have a blog? Or a website where you post pictures of the city? I can only imagine with those must look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you all for the gratitude. I have landed safely in New York and on my way home from the airport as we speak. WiFi was out on the plane, so I had to endure 8 hours with no access to emails or social media. [emoji12]

I am a CPA, but I do corporate tax consulting, so my deadlines are much more project based. I also get six weeks of vacation as this seems to be peeking everyone’s curiosity.

Rick, I’ve really enjoyed following along and seeing your pictures. I believe I read somewhere you are a fellow NYer?

If so, do you have a blog? Or a website where you post pictures of the city? I can only imagine with those must look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have a website, but to be honest, I have shown it no attention. Perhaps, a summer goal to start using it for photography. I will let you know.

Safe travels home Rick.

A couple quick questions. How was disembarkation in Barcelona, since it was EU I know it was a straight walk off? Did you carry your luggage off, or did it go out the night before? What mode of transportation did you take to the airport, and how far was it. Last, are you airborne yet?

Give that cute dog and ear scratch when you get home, and thank-you for bringing us along. Great review as always and the scopes made it that much better. I can’t wait to board her March.

Correct, straight walk off with a 25 minute taxi to airport (35 [emoji387]). I put out my luggage.

d1aaf28e2de81644ee4b398758e85a4f.jpg

Rick - the photo of you in “the tank”- can everyone go in there? If everyone has access is there a limit as to how many can be in there at a time? is it 24/7?

Yes, it’s the pool in the Solarium. I’m sure there is a limit, but it was never very packed on this sailing.

Hope you had a nice flight!

You might have been asked this before - but how do you post photos on these live reviews? I used to use Photobucket, but has to be the world's worst website, so is there another way to do it?

Oh and to give you what you have all been waiting for...

Thank you all for coming along on these crazy journeys. It’s been an amazing year of cruising, but I feel like I’m only just getting started.

I absolutely love that photo!

Oh and to give you what you have all been waiting for...26df372300df69b5d8d8f30754063d4a.jpg

Thank you all for coming along on these crazy journeys. It’s been an amazing year of cruising, but I feel like I’m only just getting started.

Rick, you are the best!!!

Oh and to give you what you have all been waiting for...

So majestic! The deer (?) looks pretty nice, too.

And very glad you're just getting started. I could use one of these blog/reviews every week!

Wow! Awesome review with absolutely amazing photography. Think my favorite is post #663 of Central Park with the sunlight just appearing above the ship. And 744... love the colors of the art structure and how it goes with your OOTD. You have an amazing eye for photography. Have you always had it or have you learned some tricks from Our2Suitcases? Royal should seriously just hire the three of you to do their marketing. O2S's video of Harmony was amazing, and I actually sent the link to my parents to watch as I'm hoping to get them on another family cruise in the near future... hopefully next year as DD is at UCF in Orlando, and Port Canaveral is just a hop, skip, jump away. My dad and brother are both engineers and I think they'd be in complete awe of it just from the engineering marvel aspect of it. :)