How do I find out the theme/dress code for all nights of our cruise

I know we have 2 formal nights, but have been all over the Royal Caribbean website looking for whether the other nights are casual, semi-formal whatever.

Thanks in advance

We sail on Jewel of the Seas April 15. :D

I had to look up your itinerary (Southern Caribbean). Yes, two formal nights but the rest should be casual. We have been on many RCI cruises and we just don't see the smart casual nights anymore. You are safe to assume 5 nights will be casual. The website may say one thing but it's really what we all as cruisers have observed over the years. :D

Have fun. Jewel on a Southern would be my favorite ship and itinerary.

Night 2 is almost always one of the formal nights. The other is usually night 5 or 6. If you are leaving port early one of those days it most likely is the formal night. Have never seen formal night on the last night - people are too busy packing.

Edited by LeeW
more

But how do you find out about any special themed nights, for example, how do you find out if your sailing is going to have a white out, I believe some Royal sailings have.

It’s great that it’s announced in the cruise compass, but that’s kind of late to let me know I should have shopped and packed better.

But how do you find out about any special themed nights, for example, how do you find out if your sailing is going to have a white out, I believe some Royal sailings have.

It’s great that it’s announced in the cruise compass, but that’s kind of late to let me know I should have shopped and packed better.

Royal does not give advance notification of theme nights for their cruises. All you can do is look for a Compass of a recent cruise on the same ship and itinerary, or pack for all the reported theme nights.

Guests dressing to the theme is not expected. The theme relates mostly to the entertainment for that evening.

Most RCI cruises will have a 70s night (there is a big party in the promenade) and a Caribbean or tropical night. Hawaiian shirts and leis are common dress for the latter. There is often a deck party with a Caribbean band. White night also quite common, sometimes accompanied by a glow party. If you have a white top or capris you’ll be fine.