Samba Grill on Allure

Hello! For those who have tried the Samba Grill, did you enjoy it. Thinking of making a reservation on our cruise in May. DW hasn't eaten in a Brazilian style restaurant before and I think she'd enjoy the experience. Thanks, in advance for your answers and happy cruising everyone!

Hello! For those who have tried the Samba Grill, did you enjoy it. Thinking of making a reservation on our cruise in May. DW hasn't eaten in a Brazilian style restaurant before and I think she'd enjoy the experience. Thanks, in advance for your answers and happy cruising everyone!

We really enjoyed the Samba restaurant I would definitely recommend it.

Wasn’t our favorite meal on board. Did it as part of the BOGO.

Meat was over cooked and dry with the exception of the beef short rib. And service was just meh. Good but not super attentive.

Side note - we were offered the choice of chops for our second night and we changed to samba grill. Wishing we hadn’t in hindsight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We went to Samba in January of 2017 and felt it was horrible. The salad bar was almost empty, service was poor and we swore we'd never go again.

Towards the end of 2017, I started reading on various sites that it was good and after reading several reviews, we decided to chance it again.

We went to Samba again in January of 2018. It was a totally different experience. The salad bar was full and good. There were several side dishes that weren't there when we went previously. The service was excellent. The manager of the restaurant did go around and check with diners to see what they thought.

We loved it and even though it's not quite the same as Texas de Brazil that we frequent at home, it's worth going again. When we sail on Allure in June, we will definitely go there again. This cruise I am sailing with my son and his family and my son is a big meat eater so I know he will enjoy it.

If you've been to a good Brazilian steakhouse on land, manage your expectations accordingly. This will not really compare. The cheese bread is very good, though. I also found some of the cuts to be much more flavorful than Chops.

As far as I know, Samba is only on Allure and Radiance. We went to Samba on our recent Radiance cruise and absolutely loved it. The filet was among the best we've ever had as was the rack of lamb. The strip steak was the only negative as it was a bit tough.

I hope Royal Caribbean opens more Sambas on other ships.

We went to Samba in January of 2017 and felt it was horrible. The salad bar was almost empty, service was poor and we swore we'd never go again.

Towards the end of 2017, I started reading on various sites that it was good and after reading several reviews, we decided to chance it again.

We went to Samba again in January of 2018. It was a totally different experience. The salad bar was full and good. There were several side dishes that weren't there when we went previously. The service was excellent. The manager of the restaurant did go around and check with diners to see what they thought.

We loved it and even though it's not quite the same as Texas de Brazil that we frequent at home, it's worth going again. When we sail on Allure in June, we will definitely go there again. This cruise I am sailing with my son and his family and my son is a big meat eater so I know he will enjoy it.

Hope you post a review. We will be on the Allure in September and this is one of the restaurants we have on our list to book.