Forgotten item on Freedom

There's a high probability I forgot a pair of athletic shoes on Freedom this past Saturday. Is there a lost and found email address for Royal? Maybe..... Just maybe?

There's a high probability I forgot a pair of athletic shoes on Freedom this past Saturday. Is there a lost and found email address for Royal? Maybe..... Just maybe?

Best of luck...our item reported left was never found..just received a form letter from RCI.

(800) 256-6649 and select option # 2 I believe.

:(:(:(:(Thanks for the info :(

Best of luck...our item reported left was never found..just received a form letter from RCI.

(800) 256-6649 and select option # 2 I believe.

Maybe the next cruiser will find your shoes and take them off the ship and post on social media to try and get them back to you.

Thanks for the laugh:p

OP - odds are probably 90% you need to be shopping for new shoes.

Try contacting them anyway. Last year my kids left an empty backpack under their bed. I contacted RCCL about 4 days after we were home when we realized it (we drove to port and so bags weren't overly full and we forgot about bag!). Took a week or so to get an answer, but they had the bag, and sent it back to us.

We now take a picture of the bags going to each room so it doesn't happen again! Good luck!

Not sure it's true but I've heard that they toss clothing items because of safety/sanitary purposes. Can you imagine how disgusting it would be to have all the clothing and shoes that get behind waiting to be "claimed" and getting them back to the owner? And no, the crew isn't salivating to lay claim on anyone's smelly shoes, regardless of the brand or how much they cost when they were new.