C&a status

I just logged into cruise planner. And it says I am pregold with 0 points. But it still shows my past cruises and c&a number. Last time I logged in a few weeks ago it was correct. Is this just yet another web error?

Same thing with me, I had to laugh when they showed all my booked cruises and past cruises correctly...but I was "pre gold with 0 points' also. :eek::o;p

Scrolled through the past cruises and when I went back to the original page...it had my correct status and points.

Website gremlins still at work. :evilsmile::evilsmile:

Same thing with me, I had to laugh when they showed all my booked cruises and past cruises correctly...but I was "pre gold with 0 points' also. :eek::o;p

Scrolled through the past cruises and when I went back to the original page...it had my correct status and points.

Website gremlins still at work. :evilsmile::evilsmile:

That sounds familiar. Mine auto corrected also.

"We were unable to locate this member number, please try again." this is the message i get after putting in my C&A number. No pre gold status, no previous cruise. I have called them 3 times, 3 times they said it would be fixed within 24hrs. I've gave up now.

"We were unable to locate this member number, please try again." this is the message i get after putting in my C&A number. No pre gold status, no previous cruise. I have called them 3 times, 3 times they said it would be fixed within 24hrs. I've gave up now.

Me too. Once the tech demons finally get bored...maybe things will straighten out. :o:(:evilsmile: