BON VOYAGE Sea Princess World Cruise 2018

They are now on there way to Quebec, Canada...

Here is where they are heading to over the next few days:

Thu 09/08/18 Quebec / Canada 07:00 23:00

Fri 10/08/18 At Sea

Sat 11/08/18 Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island) / Canada 12:00 22:00

Sun 12/08/18 At Sea

Mon 13/08/18 At Sea

Tue 14/08/18 New York (NY) / USA 07:15

Wed 15/08/18 New York (NY) / USA 16:00

In New York is the end of another leg of the world cruise and we say good bye to a blogger retep55555 https://winterescape2018.blogspot.com/ who leaves the ship in New York.

They are now on there way to Quebec, Canada...

Here is where they are heading to over the next few days:

Fri 10/08/18 At Sea

Sat 11/08/18 Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island) / Canada 12:00 22:00

Sun 12/08/18 At Sea

Mon 13/08/18 At Sea

In New York is the end of another leg of the world cruise and we say good bye to a blogger retep55555 https://winterescape2018.blogspot.com/ who leaves the ship in New York.

Thanks for list of next few ports in Canada and US. Was there a port change from Halifax to Charlottetown, PEI (Halifax, as per winterescape2018's blog)?

Thanks for list of next few ports in Canada and US. Was there a port change from Halifax to Charlottetown, PEI (Halifax, as per winterescape2018's blog)?

ah, Thank You for the reminder MMDown Under:)

Will go back and check early on in the thread and post the correct ports! :o

I think many on here personally know somebody on the current Sea Princess Worldie.:p I do.

Probably why so much interest in this topic.

Every time me or David does one of these threads, they always have a lot of interest :).

Also as its winter, people like hearing about other people adventures in warm (ish) places.

I think many on here personally know somebody on the current Sea Princess Worldie.:p I do.

Probably why so much interest in this topic.

I don't know anyone on board, but feel like I know "Jo and Garry" because of their style of writing. I enjoy winterless2's blog for the style of writing, with humour. I enjoy all blogs for the commitment involved in sharing of their WC experiences. Nice to have an Aussie/Kiwi wc to follow. We really are a unique bunch!

I have followed Amsterdam's World Cruises for years, with many cruisers doing repeat b2b world cruises. (One couple 14!)

Here is the correct list of where they are heading to over the next few days: :o

Fri 10/08/18 At Sea

Sat 11/08/18 Halifax / Canada (unsure of times)

Sun 12/08/18 At Sea

Mon 13/08/18 At Sea

Today they are in Quebec, Canada:

sea_bridge0808201804.jpg

sea_bridge0808201805.jpg

sea_bridge0808.jpg

sea_bridge0808201808.jpg

sea_bridge0808201809.jpg

Sea Princess is not due to leave Quebec till 11pm Canada time, so if your up early

Australia & New Zealand time and you want to see the Sea Princess depart, you can watch her leave here: https://www.portquebec.ca/en/activities-and-recreation/webcam/view-on-the-river

I liked Halifax, it has a fort to explore as well as the museum which also has a titanic exhibit.

Yes, Halifax is a great city as is Quebec, it was freezing when we visited there in October 2015 on Aurora. At least August should be a bit warmer for Sea Princess pax.:')

Yes, Halifax is a great city as is Quebec, it was freezing when we visited there in October 2015 on Aurora. At least August should be a bit warmer for Sea Princess pax.:')

Yes they should have warmer weather than in October.

I love Quebec, which is a really beautiful city. Nice that you can walk everywhere from the port, although the Castle is on top of the hill which you can see in the background of the photos.

Can't remember much about Halifax, which we drove through, so I'm looking forward to spending a day there on my cruise. I remember that we drove to beautiful Peggy's Cove from Halifax.

The world cruisers had a special treat this afternoon (evening canada time).

They had a fireworks display!!

I am not too sure what it was for ( I think maybe because this is the first time the world cruise has visited them).

Hopefully the bloggers when they catch up will tell us more :)

I got about 80+ webcam captures from the event......, which I am currently sorting out, so will post them soon :)