Alaska Radiance muster time for 2018 season

Can someone share the CURRENT muster time on Radiance in Alaska? We're trying to plan specialty dining for the first night, and obviously don't want to be rushed or interrupted by muster. I think it was around 7pm four years ago, but I also heard it might be at 4pm (but I didnt think everyone had to be onboard by 4)

Thanks!

Not 100% sure but interested as well since we have 6:00 FNDR reservations on 6/22. We want to eat early and be available for sail away so if our meal is interrupted, so be it, but we've been wondering how exactly that works. Do you (and your server) just organize the meal so that muster falls in between courses, leave and come back to finish your meal?

FWIW, almost positive it's not 4:00 for the reason you mentioned. I want to say it's either 6 or 7.

Can someone share the CURRENT muster time on Radiance in Alaska? We're trying to plan specialty dining for the first night, and obviously don't want to be rushed or interrupted by muster. I think it was around 7pm four years ago, but I also heard it might be at 4pm (but I didnt think everyone had to be onboard by 4)

Thanks!

Compass from last month:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2636461

Thanks!

Muster on the southbound Radiance sailing two weeks ago was 6pm. All aboard was either 6pm or 6:30 but I know there were delayed cruisetours that were still boarding pretty late. We didn't board from our cruisetour until almost 5:30.

Edit: Just checked the compass for day 1, all aboard was 5:30pm.

Edited by reallyitsmema

The OP of that thread posted the compasses from last year by mistake, they haven't reposted this year's yet. Those are also northbound, not southbound, so the ship leaves much earlier. Northbound leaves at 4:30 from Vancouver, southbound left at 8pm from Seward.

The OP of that thread posted the compasses from last year by mistake, they haven't reposted this year's yet. Those are also northbound, not southbound, so the ship leaves much earlier. Northbound leaves at 4:30 from Vancouver, southbound left at 8pm from Seward.

Thanks for the update about the incorrect compasses. I had also missed the OP's indication of itinerary.

Hmm....I just made Chops reservations for 5:30 via the website. Interested to see how they handle that if muster is at 6. And this is for a southbound cruise...sorry, did not realize it was different for different routes.

The compasses have been updated. There is not a new posting. She updated the link on the the first post so that the compass pdf files are the one of the 2018 northbound sailing she was on.