Let's get this party started! ~ Symphony B2B in the Med ~ 7/1 & 7/8 - LIVE with Joe!

Does anyone have any questions?

This will be the first time in several cruises that I will visit the gym.

Can you see if they offer the boot camp package that includes the InBody composition analysis?

Have a great trip.

Hello from Barcelona!

Flight was decent. Ryanair are a budget airline, so the seats weren't comfortable, but not a bad flight. I can take a 3 hour flight, but I do find traveling to the States to be a struggle.

We had to wait an hour to get our bags at Barcelona Airport. Thumbs down to them. Way too long.

Just checked into the hotel. Spent some time walking around Barcelona. Nice city.

So what time are you planning on getting on the ship Joe? I've heard a couple of people say they got on just after 10am but I thought they opened at 11am. What's on your 'to do' list for the first day on the ship?

Recently sailed on Symphony they started boarding just before 11.00am

When we disembarked a week later at 08.00am the line had already started to build for the new cruisers.

Hello from Barcelona!

Flight was decent. Ryanair are a budget airline, so the seats weren't comfortable, but not a bad flight. I can take a 3 hour flight, but I do find traveling to the States to be a struggle.

We had to wait an hour to get our bags at Barcelona Airport. Thumbs down to them. Way too long.

Just checked into the hotel. Spent some time walking around Barcelona. Nice city.

The seat you have now for the next week will fit fine! 🍸

Hello from Barcelona!

You were lucky...when we landed in Barcelona we had to wait two hours for our luggage!!

Have a great time on your cruise :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello all.

Spent the day doing the Hop On Hop Off buses around Barcelona. It's very warm here. Nice day.

Planning to join the ship around 11.30am tomorrow. Earlier the better! As for my 'to-do list' - I am going to the Windjammer for lunch, walking around the whole ship, going to the stateroom, muster and Sailaway Party.