Current platinum/diamond gift ?

L_K

Please don't leave them in the cabins, they will just recycle them and never get rid of all those headphones :loudcry:. Seriously, hope they are gone before November when we cruise again, lol.

When we get a gift we know we won't use, such as the headphones, we find a kid on the ship to give them to. they love it!! Why leave it in the room? Pass it on!

Pat

Never understood why they do not let us pick from a list. Nice that they do it but it should be something we have a use for.

Just be grateful for what you get and give away what you don't need. Why complicated everything? There is no way to please thousands of people on every cruise.

Never understood why they do not let us pick from a list. Nice that they do it but it should be something we have a use for.

Just as I can't understand why people think they should be allowed to "pick" a gift? It's a gift, you're not shopping at a store. Say thank you and give it to someone else if you don't want it but don't be a jerk by going to GS and say "why didn't you give me a better gift".

I would bet my next paycheck that if Carnival decided to stock multiple gifts and allow people to choose, on that very first cruise they would run out of something and then people would be hollering they want a free drink or they were going to remove their tips because Carnival ran out of the gift they wanted.

When we get a gift we know we won't use, such as the headphones, we find a kid on the ship to give them to. they love it!! Why leave it in the room? Pass it on!

Pat

Great answer. I wouldn’t think that any of the staff would be allowed to keep them. Make a young person happy if you dont want the gift.

John just posted that it is going to be a beach bag starting next week.

Just be grateful for what you get and give away what you don't need. Why complicated everything? There is no way to please thousands of people on every cruise.

Couldn’t agree more. A handful of these people are spoiled frequent cruisers that think they are entitled to much better things. They’ll never be pleased. So what if they have one already. There are lots of blue to gold cards that would happily accept any free gift you don’t care for.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Couldn’t agree more. A handful of these people are spoiled frequent cruisers that think they are entitled to much better things. They’ll never be pleased. So what if they have one already. There are lots of blue to gold cards that would happily accept any free gift you don’t care for.

Where is that like button....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You people that are b!@$hing about getting a FREE gift and don’t like it sound like a spoiled brat that needs an ass whooping!! Is that how you go through life , thinking everyone owes you something?? Your what wrong with the world! And for the people that are kind and give their gift to someone else to brighten their day. I applaud you. Thank you for making the world right.

You can ask for a free drink. LOL you cannot even get a true free drink anymore. They raised the prices for you drink in the dining room and left the amount you can spend the same.

Remember also what you paid for these FREEEE Gifts. Over 75 cruise days and i paid for everyone of them. So if I want to complain about taking three crusies and getting the same FREEE gift i guess i will. Carnival gives you nothing for free

You people that are b!@$hing about getting a FREE gift and don’t like it sound like a spoiled brat that needs an ass whooping!! Is that how you go through life , thinking everyone owes you something?? Your what wrong with the world! And for the people that are kind and give their gift to someone else to brighten their day. I applaud you. Thank you for making the world right.

Wow you do seem to have strong opinions..

I look at it this way. We spent quite a bit of money with Carnival before we got to platinum and the gift is part of the package of perks they are offering to us.

To get something and just toss it is a waste, so I very politely go to guest services to see if we can do an exchange. In my book nothing at all wrong with this.

I do not see how this is a big deal at all.

When I went to trade something all they had was a rain jacket parka which I already had.

You help make a case against having a menu to choose from. Carnival can never please everyone, but they do an excellent job with the majority.

You help make a case against having a menu to choose from. Carnival can never please everyone, but they do an excellent job with the majority.

They will keep complaining till they finally say the heck with it and pull the program.

ME ME ME [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Forums mobile app

You can ask for a free drink. LOL you cannot even get a true free drink anymore. They raised the prices for you drink in the dining room and left the amount you can spend the same.

Remember also what you paid for these FREEEE Gifts. Over 75 cruise days and i paid for everyone of them. So if I want to complain about taking three crusies and getting the same FREEE gift i guess i will. Carnival gives you nothing for free

You did NOT pay for a gift. You paid for a cruise and you got a cruise. There is no requirement to give you anything past the cruise you got.

You are right on one thing. You can whine, moan, and bitch about your free gift till the cows come home if you want. It just makes you look childish when you do and it's my right to point that out.