Insanely cheap rates

inar

is something wrong with the Allure or did a convention cancel? The rates in Feb of 2019 are insanely cheap. Booked two of us in for $825 including all fees and taxes.

is something wrong with the Allure or did a convention cancel? The rates in Feb of 2019 are insanely cheap. Booked two of us in for $825 including all fees and taxes.

Is that for 2? I’m not seeing that rate. Which date in April? Cheapest I’m seeing is $1304 all in for 2

Any special rates? C&A, resident, senior, fire police or limitary?

Maybe you got the last or only one as it’s not there now.

I booked two days ago. Agency still offering that rate for same sailing an hour ago.

I booked two days ago. Agency still offering that rate for same sailing an hour ago.

Ok, you booked through an agency. That’s pertinent information as we are looking at Royals website and since you are not allowed to name travel agents on here none of us will be able to see that rate.

Great rate, enjoy your cruise.

About 2 weeks ago, I was able to book the Jewel, balcony cabin, doing 9 nights in Jan. to ABC islands and Labadee for a little over $1700 total for the two of us, which included all taxes and fees. Insides were about $1200 total for two people. CRAZY!! Price is up now, and I even though I monitor it extremely closely, I can't imagine getting any price drops.

Tried to show other cheap rates without identify agency for the 24th which is selling for $463 plus tax right now. My agency is still showing $312 plus tax for feb 10

I had an inside booked for Serenade to Bermuda for 9/23/18. Had paid just over $1550 total for the two of us which included all taxes and fees. I was happy with that price. However, watched prices diligently. One day, priced dropped significantly for oceanview......$1229 total for both of us including all taxes and fees. :) That's an awesome price!!! Didn't stay that low for long! LOL Prices changed twice that day! Unbelievable!!

Have you been in the Eastern Caribbean since last year's hurricanes? There was so much damage to St. Thomas, St. Martin, etc. it was kind of a bummer. I'd only consider either Southern Caribbean or even Western Caribbean after that. Maybe others feel the same and that's why prices are low?