Splurge

dee2673

We splurged and booked the Pinnacle suite for Mexico later this year. As I understand it, the amenities are the same as a Neptune Suite..with better champagne and course by course dining from the MDR( not speciality restaurants). Am I correct? Oh and that big fridge is really just the mini bar..?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't know which ship you will be on -- but we love the Pinnacle Suites and done quite a few of them of quite a few ships.

Yes -- you will get a better bottle of champagne from the captain/hotel director.

Yes -- the refrigerator is the mini bar -- lots of extra airplane bottles and other stuff -- that you have to pay for.

Enjoy!!

What???

lots of extra airplane bottles and other stuff -- that you have to pay for

I'm sorry, but a liquor set up should be included.

Have a great time anyways!

I would love to try the PS!! But, I would need to do it on a cruise where I had other friends and/or family cruising with us (need to impress someone and make use of all that space and amenities.

You know the answer to your question, you are just bragging, Right?

Ok maybe a LITTLE... but I didn’t want to miss any extras others may be aware of. We actually were booked Christmas week. Eurodam to Mexico but when we saw we could get the PS for what we were paying for a NS the week

before..almost..and it’s a big birthday year for hubby so we rebooked . Decent OBC between HAL and the big box travel people in Seattle. This is a one time splurge. We still can’t quite believe we did it. It’s the Eurodam the week of the 16th of dec.

We splurged and booked the Pinnacle suite for Mexico later this year. As I understand it, the amenities are the same as a Neptune Suite..with better champagne and course by course dining from the MDR( not speciality restaurants). Am I correct? Oh and that big fridge is really just the mini bar..?

I love the Eurodam PH, we dont do course by course dinnig but i do enjoy room service dinner. The fridge is filled with soda, beer & waters. The tub & bed are amazing. I spend a lot of time on that huge balcony and outside tub its so relaxing.

Enjoy

I've spent much time in Pinnacle suites (also when they were called Penthouse Suites) over the years - not as my stateroom, but as that of friends - and they are .... big. Since the amenities are so similar to the Neptune Suites, I prefer the Neptune since I can get one closer to the lounge. The extra square footage of the Penthouse doesn't really seem necessary, although if you are going to have parties, then it's amazing - the deck is so big... The one thing I DO love about the Pinnacle suite is the outdoor hot tub... have had a lot of fun in those on chilly Alaska days.. watching the glaciers go by ... aaaaahhhhh I agree with others about the lack of another full bathroom - if it had that, it would be fun to stay in the Pinnacle with 2 couples perhaps, or as a family... but as it is, it's just a very large Neptune with party facilities.

Editing: I just re-read what I wrote and I didn't mean to sound negative!! You will have a great cruise and it's totally okay to brag! :)