Beverage package...3rd guest

susan1957

No, I don't think so. I have 5 in a cabin and only the first 2 got the drink package. I assume because they are being offered as "free" options NCL does not make you pay for others to get it. I thought the same thing as you.

AMAZING! The 3rd guest doesn't really drink much to warrant 89.00 a day....so that's great, thanks everyone

me too, took it for my son and I, my daughter may have an occasional drink so not worth buying package for her

If I understand correctly, if we choose the drink package as our 'free" ....the 3rd person in the cabin has to pay full price at $89.00 a DAY?

If the third person wants the package then they have to pay the full price. If they do not want the package, then they do not have to purchase it at all.

No, you are wrong. If a package is purchased anyone over 21 in the cabin must have it. If they are under 21 they must purchase the soda package. Read the info on NCL.com.

That is only if you are purchasing it. If you take it as one of the perks you DO NOT have to purchase for third person.

How do I know this? From the cruise I booked for 3 people, took the perk for first two passengers, was not required to purchase for third passenger.

That is only if you are purchasing it. If you take it as one of the perks you DO NOT have to purchase for third person.

How do I know this? From the cruise I booked for 3 people, took the perk for first two passengers, was not required to purchase for third passenger.

Yes Kate, that is correct as was stated earlier.

The funny thing is...Sid used 3 dots to end his post (#6) and Cole used 5 dots to add his post (#10) to Sid's. :')

For the record, three dots at the end is my trademark... ® This thread has spiraled way out of control...

Sent from my MZ505 using Forums mobile app

By the way, when you have the Drink package promotion, the first and second passengers get the drink package, subsequent passengers get the soda package completely free. So they still get something good :)

Um.... I don’t think so. I am the “third person” on our reservation and I have heard nothing about this, including on our amenity confirmation. Has anyone else ever heard of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Um.... I don’t think so. I am the “third person” on our reservation and I have heard nothing about this, including on our amenity confirmation. Has anyone else ever heard of this?

NCL used to give the remaining guests the soda program but that stopped a while (years?) ago.

Thank you everyone for answers to my original question. I have my answer....If the first 2 people in the cabin get the drink package on the "free promotion"...the third person in our room DOES NOT have to purchase the package...Thanks a bunch

I could respond, but it isn't worth my time. Ignore list used instead.

Definitely not worth it Keith. He's one of those people that make you glad NCL has Freestyle Dining so you wouldn't get stuck with him at dinner. I couldn't even imagine. :rolleyes: