2 bedroom cabins

Hello. I am looking for advice. I would like to know how to search for two bedroom cabins only. The Royal Caribbean Web site is frustrating to use. Is there a way, without having to talk to an annoying travel agent, to create a grid of cruises based on specific search criteria?

Hello. I am looking for advice. I would like to know how to search for two bedroom cabins only. The Royal Caribbean Web site is frustrating to use. Is there a way, without having to talk to an annoying travel agent, to create a grid of cruises based on specific search criteria?

The problem is that two bedroom staterooms may have a minimum occupancy of more than 4 people and Royal's website will not show options for that.

That is no longer the case. It used to be but you can see two bedrooms with occupancy of 5. You just can't book it online as one reservation. Curious if there is a way to just search for two bedroom cabins, whether it's using their (awful) Web site or some other party's.

Thanks but I am trying to find cabins without having to call in. I can't stand how travel agents, both independent and ones who work for the cruise line, feel that they have license to call me back over and over. I would strongly prefer to find what I want without having to talk to anyone. That's why I'm hoping to find a way to find two bedroom cabins without doing dummy booking after dummy booking.

That is no longer the case. It used to be but you can see two bedrooms with occupancy of 5. You just can't book it online as one reservation. Curious if there is a way to just search for two bedroom cabins, whether it's using their (awful) Web site or some other party's.

I know of no other way than to enter the number of guests in the search.

That is ONLY if Royal has reduced the occupancy requirement for that cabin on that particular cruise to allow people with 2, 3 or 4 guests to be able to book it. If Royal is requiring 5 or more to book you won’t see it as you cannot enter 5 guests in the search parameters.

Thanks but I am trying to find cabins without having to call in. I can't stand how travel agents, both independent and ones who work for the cruise line, feel that they have license to call me back over and over. I would strongly prefer to find what I want without having to talk to anyone. That's why I'm hoping to find a way to find two bedroom cabins without doing dummy booking after dummy booking.

I book directly with RC; not through a TA. Never had them call me back. I just get the information I want re pricing. Cabin choice, etc. If I choose to book I call them back. I agree that it helps to have deck plan available when discussing.

The problem is that two bedroom staterooms may have a minimum occupancy of more than 4 people and Royal's website will not show options for that.

Hrm. I've currently got a 2BR Aqua Theater Suite booked, with me as the sole occupant so far (still figuring out which of my usual cruise-mates will be joining in on this sailing). No issue booking it online with only 1 guest specified.

Hrm. I've currently got a 2BR Aqua Theater Suite booked, with me as the sole occupant so far (still figuring out which of my usual cruise-mates will be joining in on this sailing). No issue booking it online with only 1 guest specified.

Royal varies the minimum occupancy requirements. Had the minimum occupancy been more than 4, you would not have been able to book online.

Some do and some don’t. It depends on the sailing and whether or not Royal thinks they can get a larger group to book those high occupancy cabins.

It might be easier to look at deck plans, they will show you which cabins fit more than 2. Then when you are ready, check online for which cabins are available.

You can look on line for deck plans or try a local travel agent to get one of the old fashioned cruise books to look through too.

I am aware of deck plans which cabins are two bedroom. What I want to know is can I search for just two-bedroom cabins somehow without doing dummy bookings?

No.

Even as a travel agent it is still cumbersome for me. Better than what you can do through Royals site but still cumbersome.

I book directly with RC; not through a TA. Never had them call me back. I just get the information I want re pricing. Cabin choice, etc. If I choose to book I call them back. I agree that it helps to have deck plan available when discussing.

Grandma - I've had the exact same experience. I called directly to RCI to book a Grand Suite/2BR for 6 people on Adventure in Sept (NE/Can). The RCI agent was very courteous, very helpful, very efficient and had the entire booking done with the deposit collected, included pre-paid gratuities, and selected My Time Dining in about 15 minutes - total. I have not gotten any "annoying calls", or any other calls for that matter, since then from RCI. The whole process was very simple.

At times usually closer to sailings they can reduce minimum occupancy. Was able to book online threw Royal a 2bd/2Ba suite for myself on a 12n Repo but that was 6 weeks before sailing. Was also able to book a 2bd/2Ba Allure Aqua Suite with only 2pass day new sailings were released. There is no rhyme or reason though, I've seen some require 4pass the day sailings are released and requiring little as 2/3 but usually require 5/6+ passengers.