Would a Pool Sling be allowed in the Haven Pool?

Now that we have upgraded to the Haven on our upcoming Getaway cruise next month (yay!) I am anticipating using the Haven pool to cool off on sea days. Does anyone know if we would be allowed to use a pool sling like this to float around in it? https://www.amazon.com/RUNTAR-Float-Buoyancy-Swimming-random/dp/B077VF1G7G/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1531076502&sr=8-15&keywords=pool+sling

We are probably going to take it anyway to use on our beach days at Maya Chan and Nachi Cocum and Harvest Caye. There's something so relaxing about just floating along in a pool sling. I wouldn't use it in the main pool as I'm sure it would be way too crowded. But do you think it would be allowed in the pool in the Haven?

(We live about an hour from the pier and are driving so luggage is not an issue. They are very lightweight so carrying it off the ship is also not an issue).

Edited by cruisegal415

Now that we have upgraded to the Haven on our upcoming Getaway cruise next month (yay!) I am anticipating using the Haven pool to cool off on sea days. Does anyone know if we would be allowed to use a pool sling like this to float around in it? https://www.amazon.com/RUNTAR-Float-Buoyancy-Swimming-random/dp/B077VF1G7G/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1531076502&sr=8-15&keywords=pool+sling

We are probably going to take it anyway to use on our beach days at Maya Chan and Nachi Com and Harvest Caye. There's something so relaxing about just floating along in a pool sling. I wouldn't use it in the main pool as I'm sure it would be way too crowded. But do you think it would be allowed in the pool in the Haven?

(We live about an hour from the pier and are driving so luggage is not an issue. They are very lightweight so carrying it off the ship is also not an issue).

if you are bringing it anyhow, it is worth a shot in the haven pool. Better to ask forgiveness than permission as they say lol :')

I don't think it would be forbidden. However the Haven pool is more of a plunge pool. Its for quick dips to cool off and rather small and shallow. You may get some looks but you wont be hurting anyone :cool::*

I have seen kids play with pool toys diving and such.

Its your vacation, do what you want!

We use these in our own pool. Mind you, it doesn't hold DH's weight and he's around 215lbs. For me the DD10, they are perfect!

The ad shows three of them, stacked.

Perhaps your husband could sit on two of them, given that they stack? (Seriously)

GC

Remember, if you extend your arms out to your sides, you will touch both sides of the pool. Think large bath tub shared with a lot of small kids.

Very accurate description. I never saw an adult in the Haven pool unless they had a toddler with them. I never went in there because of all the screaming jumping kids.

Very accurate description. I never saw an adult in the Haven pool unless they had a toddler with them. I never went in there because of all the screaming jumping kids.

And they call that joint the Haven? What a misnomer if there was ever one! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think the bottom line is that it will likely be allowed but that the Haven pool is not what you imagine. It is tiny and for the most part only used by kids. If you want a relaxing small pool try the Spa. It was wonderful on the Bliss.

Yeah definitely. The 40 kids screaming and jumping in the Haven pool will have all sorts of toys and equipment as well. May as well join in. As far as lounging around and relaxing? LOL. Good luck.