Carnival Panorama

esper10

Is carnival Panorama going to be in the West Coast all year round? When would the cruising start and will the inaugural cruise will be out from California? Also will the Panorama do Mexican Rivera only or also the pacific coast? Thanks

As of right now when searching for cruises on the Panorama, the website shows that it will only sail to the Mexican Rivera. I bet that will change at some point... would be nice to see some RT Hawaii sailings.

Is carnival Panorama going to be in the West Coast all year round? When would the cruising start and will the inaugural cruise will be out from California? Also will the Panorama do Mexican Rivera only or also the pacific coast? Thanks

Dec14, 2019 is the first cruise and it's only doing Mexico till April 2020.

So happy for the Panorama to come to Los Angeles. We are diamond with Royal Caribbean but it’s to much to have to fly every time we want to cruise between this new ship and the royal princess that is also coming our way we will be just fine.

Dec14, 2019 is the first cruise and it's only doing Mexico till April 2020.

I see December 11th, 2019 as the first cruise from Long Beach.

I hear scuttlebut that a reduced service Singapore to Long Beach Transpacific may be offered to bring pax back that took the Splendor to Singapore in October 2019. I think a lot of beards need to be stroked before that becomes a reality.

I see December 11th, 2019 as the first cruise from Long Beach.

I hear scuttlebut that a reduced service Singapore to Long Beach Transpacific may be offered to bring pax back that took the Splendor to Singapore in October 2019. I think a lot of beards need to be stroked before that becomes a reality.

Dec. 14 is the first 7 day Mexican Rivera cruise.

Dec. 11th, 2019 is the Inaugural cruise of the Panorama. Dec. 14th, 2019 is the first 7-day cruise. Many people, including us, are doing a B2B of these two cruises. I am hoping Carnival uses this ship for a RT Hawaii and the 14-day RT Alaska cruise from Long Beach. It's very exciting that the West Coast finally gets a new ship!!