Harmony and Oasis First time Pinnacles.

Just a dumb question, but if she said her seapass was inside the barefoot area, how was she supposed to get back on the ship to get her wristband????

Sure the guy at the gate could have been better, so could the Con, but maybe some responsibility lies with DW for not having her card after knowing that was a 2nd level requirement after not having the wristband?

I know it’s a beach, and she was just going to go pee, but walking around any foreign country with nothing but a [emoji160]... Not sure there is a level where that is very smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The reason she did not think she would need it was. This was our first time to Barefoot Beach. Only the second time we got off the ship at Labadee. We have attended the upper tier parties by the Wacky Seagull on Cocoa Cay many times. And always needed to show our seapass to get in. After that if you went to the restroom (a lot farther than across the street) the person at the entrance knew you had left and welcomed you back. It was not a beach so everyone had their seapasses with them. But they were never needed for re-entry.

Being to Barefoot Beach for the first time. Why should we think that this venue should have been different? Nothing in our room or on our messages said anything about it.

People with wristbands were walking in and out. I doubt that would have meant anything "in a foreign country"

It seems as though my previous post and a reply to it has been deleted!:loudcry: I didn't think it was rude, so not sure why it was deleted.:confused: Oh well, I guess I'll just shut up and lurk!;p

Gosh no, don't be a lurker, keep posting...and just go with the flow.... "Sea" you in February.

It seems as though my previous post and a reply to it has been deleted!:loudcry: I didn't think it was rude, so not sure why it was deleted.:confused: Oh well, I guess I'll just shut up and lurk!;p

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Some of mine were too..... guess some peoples skin is too thin!:D

They just need to put their big boy sweatpants on and not take it so personally. :')

I kind of find the ball in your court on this one. I think if your wife would have been let in without the proper credentials, then you would have been arguing about the lack of credential checking. The man was only doing his job. He was just keeping out us lower end clientele. Lord knows if we were let in, all heck would be raised on these boards. All i'm saying is if a card was required to gain entrance before, why wouldn't it be needed for re-entry. No need to bug the CEO, I think he has bigger fish to fry than to deal with an employee following procedure.......just my thoughts

Agree, well said.

You forgot about all the rocks until you get 6 feet into the water!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Should have gone there 30 yrs ago. Bay had a shark net with a local sitting on surf board at the net. Had no buildings, no Pier, no shops or locals selling, no rides or jetskis, one restroom and a limited Hamburg/Hot Dog lunch. Was rustic, restful and quiet with at most depending on the ship maybe 500-1000 passengers on shore..

Edited by ONECRUISER

Should have gone there 30 yrs ago. Bay had a shark net with a local sitting on surf board at the net. Had no buildings, no Pier, no shops or locals selling, no rides or jetskis, one restroom and a limited Hamburg/Hot Dog lunch. Was rustic, restful and quiet with at most depending on the ship maybe 500-1000 passengers on shore..
Must have been nice annd quiet. Not like the commercialized operation it is now. Though my son and i like the dragons tail coaster. Unfortunately i was in high school 30 years ago and cruising and seeing the caribbean was not even thought possible.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

A what is that supposed to mean? If you are unhappy about your posts being removed thank the moderators. Not Me.

I was...that was when all the ships tendered there. Loved it there then, and the best little uncrowded beach with great snorkeling used to be where the new pier went in. Now....more like Disney World, and they are doing much more with that theme at Coco Cay. Theme park score two...Mother Nature...zero. :(

A what is that supposed to mean? If you are unhappy about your posts being removed thank the moderators. Not Me.
Sometimes you're just better off walking away from the keyboard when a thread starts going south. Part of it is cheerleading with a little Pinnacle envy spread in and the other part is some just need to pick apart a story. I agree with you on the gate guard. If he had been doing his job, he would have let concierge know you needed wristbands instead of just letting you walk in but I also agree you should let it go.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sometimes you're just better off walking away from the keyboard when a thread starts going south. Part of it is cheerleading with a little Pinnacle envy spread in and the other part is some just need to pick apart a story. I agree with you on the gate guard. If he had been doing his job, he would have let concierge know you needed wristbands instead of just letting you walk in but I also agree you should let it go.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Agree..and can easily be fixed by using "unsubscribe". ;)

I was...that was when all the ships tendered there. Loved it there then, and the best little uncrowded beach with great snorkeling used to be where the new pier went in. Now....more like Disney World, and they are doing much more with that theme at Coco Cay. Theme park score two...Mother Nature...zero. :(

I remember the tender days also!;) Our lake home sits on 2 lots with another empty wooded lot separating us from a neighbor's house. A friend asked if he could buy the empty lot and build a small house on it. It took very few words to say "Nope, that's where the deer live!":hearteyes: We enjoy drinking our morning cup(s) of java on our deck, watching the deer families roam around in there! No way would I give that up for looking at another house!

I remember the tender days also!;) Our lake home sits on 2 lots with another empty wooded lot separating us from a neighbor's house. A friend asked if he could buy the empty lot and build a small house on it. It took very few words to say "Nope, that's where the deer live!":hearteyes: We enjoy drinking our morning cup(s) of java on our deck, watching the deer families roam around in there! No way would I give that up for looking at another house!

Ah...spoken like a true fellow nature lover! :hearteyes: Our community that we live in has a motto "Love it here"...with a silhouette of a deer on the motto sign. We indeed have a LOT of deer roaming our yards and woods, along with many other woodland creatures. Indeed love it there!