Upsell Alert

Great upsell and price. Enjoy your cl suite! Unfortunately you will be spoiled and will want to cruise that suite everytime on oasis class ship. That happened to us about 3 years ago and now we have the crown loft bug.

You are lucky as we have never been offered an upgrade or upsell in all our cruises with royal.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

We're Diamond and they have never contacted us either...:loudcry: We have some prime real estate on our upcoming Freedom cruise and I'm hoping we get an upsell call. My sister and I have side-by-side balconies, middle of the hump on 9. Wonder what the chances are??

Good luck. Made Diamond 20yrs ago, never get offer or upgrade either. But 18months ago had a 2Bd/2Ba all to myself for 12nites. Was listed on Royal last min for cheaper then a regular Balcony. Always watching prices, have 8 cruises upcoming and check prices & cabins available at least couple times a day...

Question...has anyone every received an upsell call who was booked through a travel agent? Or do they typically just upsell those booked directly through RCCL? Just curious...
We've gotten free upgrades to GS from JS in both 2016 and 2017. We book with a TA.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We've gotten free upgrades to GS from JS in both 2016 and 2017. We book with a TA.

4 years with royal and not one upsell or upgrade offer.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Guessing you need to have same address?

I think you do need the same address. We live together, so I’ll just make the call and update his status to match mine. My first Royal Cruise was back in 1997, so it’s been 21 years lol! But I was also only 8 at the time!

I got my first upgrade last year after 15 years sailing Royal. Was D+ at the time. I always book online and was notified via email.

OP congrats, that's a fantastic deal. What an awesome way to spend your 30th. Enjoy!

I'll be waiting a while then as we have only been d+ for about a year. We should be pinnacle in 5 years and I hope to see the upgrade or upsell fairly by then.

My first one came at about 11 years, and had been D+ for awhile.

We received a call last week asking if we wanted to upgrade from a Jr Suite to an Owner Suite for $600. We grabbed it. Total price is what we paid for an NCL balcony in June.

I'll be waiting a while then as we have only been d+ for about a year. We should be pinnacle in 5 years and I hope to see the upgrade or upsell fairly by then.

Will probably be 5,000 PC by then. They could probably fill a ship with nothing but PC by then.[emoji33]

Will probably be 5,000 PC by then. They could probably fill a ship with nothing but PC by then.[emoji33]

Can you imagine how many more d and d+ there will be in 5 years? Cant wait to retire and send my son off to college. Just 6 more years before he is college bound.

Was shocked when I got the first one, and don't really expect much more. The "Upgrade Fairy" has been taken over by her money hungry "Upsell Fairy" sister. :eek: