No new Amex offers for quite a while

It seems like it has been a long time since there was a new Amex offer. It is possible that I used it as soon as it appeared last time, so it just seems like a long time to me. Does anyone know when the last offer was, and what the customary amount of time is between offers?

It seems like it has been a long time since there was a new Amex offer. It is possible that I used it as soon as it appeared last time, so it just seems like a long time to me. Does anyone know when the last offer was, and what the customary amount of time is between offers?

Haven't seen any for RCCL in a long time, however Got 4 for CCL in the last year, about every 3 months. Three of them were for 100.00 off each when spending 500.00 or more and the last one was for 7,500 bonus points when spending 350.00.

They have reinstated a $200 OBC when paying with a Platinum card. RCI had not allowed that for 2 or 3 years but now its back. Used it for Freedom sailing in Sept.:)

Did you have to call RCI to get this OBC? Wondering if it's too late for us to get this since we've already made our final payment with our platinum card for our cruise in 2 weeks.

We just did one for Carnival, and then previously had one for MSC. I feel like I saw Royal a while back, but I didn't have anything booked so it wasn't an offer I could take advantage of. Though it could have been back in 2017.

They have reinstated a $200 OBC when paying with a Platinum card. RCI had not allowed that for 2 or 3 years but now its back. Used it for Freedom sailing in Sept.:)

What do you mean a platinum card? Platinum of some sort from Amex?

We have a Amex Platinum Delta branded card. Was the platinum card you had branded like that? I have 4000 to pay off in a month. OR is this a Travel Agent that works with Amex to get that obc?

We have a Amex Platinum Delta branded card. Was the platinum card you had branded like that? I have 4000 to pay off in a month. OR is this a Travel Agent that works with Amex to get that obc?

No, this is a perk of the American Express Platinum Charge Card (e.g. the premium card with the $550 annual fee) and doesn't apply to any of the co-branded "Platinum" Credit Cards (Delta, Hilton, SPG, etc).

https://www.americanexpresscruise.com/cruises/promos/amex/shopping/cruise_privileges_program.jsp?cobrand=15558&webpagerecno=2357

Interesting that people were able to get that OBC booking through their own TAs, I asked last time I cruised booked through my outside TA and was told that I would have had to book through AmEx's TA to get the AmEx OBC.