Status not showing on boarding pass

antsp

Do you mean didn’t show preferred boarding? Same happened to us recently. Didn’t print stuff out then but waited until nearer sail date. Rectified itself.

We had the same problem for our Sapphire cruise in May just gone.

what 'problems' were caused with the status not showing, but the pass was showing preferred or priority?
It didn't show 'Priority Boarding' or whatever it says at the top for Platinum & Elite guests. But nearer the time it showed up on the boarding passes, so we just printed them again. It just saves the hassle at port trying to prove that you're entitled to priority boarding.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Since there is no more priority boarding line in Florida what's the use of having the Priority banner on the boarding pass anyway?

Everyone enters the buildings using the same line & different levels go to different counters to be processed.

Because not all cruises go from Florida or use the same system.

There's no more priority boarding in Florida??

Of course there is. If you check in before boarding starts Elites/Suites, then Platinum, are given lower boarding group numbers than the others. The post above mislabeled the outdoor pre-check-in queue as the "boarding lines". There is only one line outside the doors--the separate line for those with priority check-in does not start until inside the terminal. And FYI, the same was true in Whittier Alaska in May--the first train arrived before check-in started and we who disembarked it were firmly told to form one line only and when check-in started those with priority boarding passes would have a separate counter. And we did. Just like at Port Everglades.

Perhaps I should explain my last comment about priority boarding.

In Florida there are no more priority boarding lines outside the terminal.

Everyone lines up together & then once inside the Elites & Platinum get directed to the priority lounge & everyone else gets seated to enter in order, once called. I don't know if they were given a boarding ticket number or not.

The sailing is on the sapphire and the boarding pass doesn’t show preferred
Ours was also on Sapphire and a couple of weeks before it changed to show preferred/priority boarding so we just reprinted them.

There are so many priority boarders now that on our last two cruises, we detoured to "steerage" and beat the crowd.

That only get you seated slightly sooner, not called to board the ship.

That's only true if boarding is not already in progress, and the time it wasn't, my feet thought "seated

sooner" was a spiffy thing. :cool: