Southern Caribbean

Hard to get that far south, visit more than one or two ports, and get back to Florida in 7-nights.

Royal does do 7-night Southern Caribbean cruises out of San Juan.

Hard to get that far south, visit more than one or two ports, and get back to Florida in 7-nights.

Royal does do 7-night Southern Caribbean cruises out of San Juan.

Thank You! I figured that was the case, just wanted confirmation. I'm assuming that it is the same with Celebrity also? I guess I'll have to splurge on 8 or longer. :)

Thank You! I figured that was the case, just wanted confirmation. I'm assuming that it is the same with Celebrity also? I guess I'll have to splurge on 8 or longer. :)

Probably 10 days or longer for a Southern.

Just checked. There are cruiselines (Princess) doing an 8 night southern including Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao. Just not Royal.

Too bad Royal didn’t offer this with one of their ships doing the 6/8 night rotation.

Just checked. There are cruiselines (Princess) doing an 8 night southern including Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao. Just not Royal.

Too bad Royal didn’t offer this with one of their ships doing the 6/8 night rotation.

There will be 8 day out of FLL on Adventure, Navigator offer 9 day out of Miami

We've done Southern Caribbean a couple of times. The best was an 11 night. I look at it this way, we drive to the cruise so the extra days often are cheaper than hotels and plane fares. And the 2 days at sea each way is just a great way to unwind and get ready for visiting the most beautiful islands.

We've done Southern Caribbean a couple of times. The best was an 11 night. I look at it this way, we drive to the cruise so the extra days often are cheaper than hotels and plane fares. And the 2 days at sea each way is just a great way to unwind and get ready for visiting the most beautiful islands.

Good point!

I've got one of those coming in 2020, except it's a 7/8.

We're booked on a 9 night out of Miami to Labadee, Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire on Navigator of the Seas.

I remember looking at a 8 night out of Fort Lauderdale which was a little Southern but not as much as Navigator, both these were in the February/ March 2019 time.

Otherwise Freedom sails out of San Juan, which goes Southern which I think are around 7 nights.

With the Allure possibly going in for dry dock in April 2020 which the daughter & I are presently booked for on a B2B, I am waiting to learn what will happen to our sailings yet fearful by the time i am offered something there will be no cabins available. According the the web site very few rooms left for either a March sailing on the Allure or Freedom Southern.

Never have done a Southern and always wanted to. I was looking at the Allure for 2020 but if our April cruises go, now looking more at the Freedom. I had booked Non refundable and my TA said I need to wait & see what RCCL offers but really concerned about available rooms.