Two quick questions

Our cruise leaves tomorrow, curious about two things:

I remember reading about delicious roast beef sandwiches aboard the Oasis... my husband loves roast beef sandwiches... where can we find these?

Also, wondering about meals at the solariums. Do they cost extra? And are kids allowed at supper?

Thanks.

Park Cafe - deck eight. Along with the roast beef sandwiches, they also have choose your own ingredients salads, pre-made sandwiches and fruits and yogurts, and made to order panini.

This is where I plan to eat lunch on Embarkation day. Are free cold beverages available like Iced Tea or Lemonade in the cafe or nearby?

Our cruise leaves tomorrow, curious about two things:

I remember reading about delicious roast beef sandwiches aboard the Oasis... my husband loves roast beef sandwiches... where can we find these?

Also, wondering about meals at the solariums. Do they cost extra? And are kids allowed at supper?

Thanks.

Any age is welcome in the Solarium Bistro at any meal.

Thanks for the answers! We are super excited!

We were chatting about the solarium earlier and my daughter has heard me say numerous times how I can’t wait to visit this area. She is 14, taller than me and so mature... is she going to be able to go in there with me? She really wants to... she’s the type to kick back with a book for hours. I thought part of it was adult only?

Thanks for the answers! We are super excited!

We were chatting about the solarium earlier and my daughter has heard me say numerous times how I can’t wait to visit this area. She is 14, taller than me and so mature... is she going to be able to go in there with me? She really wants to... she’s the type to kick back with a book for hours. I thought part of it was adult only?

Other than the restaurant, which is a separate "enclosed" area the solarium is for ages 16 and older. Signs are posted.

Your choice if you want to break the rules but if someone would question her age, which probably wouldn't happen if she looks 16 and is just reading, the staff can ask her to leave. There are loads of other places where you can go together without being concerned.