How much is a weekly pass to the Persian Gardens on the Equinox?

flygirl2

How much is a weekly pass to the therapy pools and Persian Garden on the Equinox? I've done research and anywhere from $99-$199 comes up. I understand it is included with the Aqua Class cabins but we are in a regular balcony. Thanks for any info.

Just got off seven night on the Equinox and I believe it was 119 for a single person or 199 for a couple. Tips (and tax? Probably just tips) were added on top of that. I believe our total for the couple package was $234.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask the first day because very few passes are issued

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They did say only 30 passes were issued, but it seemed like they were still selling them two or three days into the cruise. Still, my philosophy is if you don’t use it every day it’s not worth the expense, so buy the first day and get your money’s worth.

• 1 month later...

Is the price for Persion Gardens dependent on the length of cruise? I'm wondering what the cost would be for a 10-night sailing. Is it possible to purchase a 1-day pass or must it be purchased for the entire cruise? This will be my first time sailing on X and the idea of PG sounds enticing, but I'm not sure I would purchase a 10-night pass before test driving it first...

Keep in mind that the "therapy pools" are open for everyone. So you are really paying for the sauna, steam room, and the room with the heated loungers (which in our experience tends to always seem to be occupied whenever I wanted to use them - often people hog them for hours and hours with no consideration for others who also paid to use them). I get one free port day pass as Elite Plus, and we often book AQ. So theoretically I can often use them for free. How often do I use them? Almost never. Make sure to at the very least take a tour before you buy a cruise long pass to see if it is really worth the money for you.

Is the price for Persion Gardens dependent on the length of cruise? I'm wondering what the cost would be for a 10-night sailing. Is it possible to purchase a 1-day pass or must it be purchased for the entire cruise? This will be my first time sailing on X and the idea of PG sounds enticing, but I'm not sure I would purchase a 10-night pass before test driving it first...

We were on a 12 night Baltic cruise in July. A friend purchased the Persian Garden pass on day 1. I believe he was charged $149 (plus or minus). You can purchase a 1 day pass. I would ask whether you can get the cost of the 1 day pass applied to the cruise pass if you decide you want one at the end of your visit. No harm in asking, right?

We were in AQ and took full advantage of the Persian Garden access. It was our favorite place for an afternoon nap. My DH and I were not the only ones who dozed. It seems as though everyone falls asleep on the tile beds.

Enjoy!

Just got off seven night on the Equinox and I believe it was 119 for a single person or 199 for a couple. Tips (and tax? Probably just tips) were added on top of that. I believe our total for the couple package was $234.

Same for us when we sailed back in April. I remember when single passes were $75 pp...and that wasn't very long ago. Oh well, we still love the PG so we buy them anyway.

We were on a 12 night Baltic cruise in July. A friend purchased the Persian Garden pass on day 1. I believe he was charged $149 (plus or minus). You can purchase a 1 day pass. I would ask whether you can get the cost of the 1 day pass applied to the cruise pass if you decide you want one at the end of your visit. No harm in asking' date=' right?

We were in AQ and took full advantage of the Persian Garden access. It was our favorite place for an afternoon nap. My DH and I were not the only ones who dozed. It seems as though everyone falls asleep on the tile beds.

Enjoy![/quote']

And that's exactly what I am talking about. There are dozens of people in AQ, and only a few beds. While you are busy dozing, there are no doubt a number of others who would like to use the beds but can't. Please do your dozing in your stateroom so everyone can get their turn. (or at least keep the dozing reasonably short)

We are on the Equinox now and my husband paid $160 for 11 days. They only have a few cruise long passes so head to the spa as soon as you can to get a pass. Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the info - enoy the rest of your sailing :ship::ship::ship:

Enjoy!

We are with you cruisin' lady, can't help but fall asleep on the warm tiled beds, although the last time we used the PG there was 3 ladies who never stopped talking so that spoiled the tranquil atmosphere.

We are with you cruisin' lady, can't help but fall asleep on the warm tiled beds, although the last time we used the PG there was 3 ladies who never stopped talking so that spoiled the tranquil atmosphere.

So sorry to hear about the Chatty Cathies in the Persian Garden. The only noise we ever heard was the snoring of snoozing folks. Can't complain about that since I was likely one of the guilty parties.

Where are there therapy pools on Equinox? I only know of the Persian Gardens.

If the OP hasn't tried PG before, they should see if they can try it once before committing to the longer package. We're almost always in AQ and thought it would be awesome but I find it to be extremely boring. And one time had the talkers that made it boring and annoying at the same time! I've probably only gone 3 times out of 60+ days in AQ and never spent more than 20 minutes before I needed to leave.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Dont recommend Persian Gardens. Were onboard in AQ for crossing double Zenith last year. They hold your seapass card while there. Gave my daughters black Zenith card to another guest. The staff really dont care. Had to cancel the old card and reissue another card. Fortunately she had scratched the cabin number off her card. Avoid if you can !!!

Sent from my LGUS997 using Forums mobile app

We are on the Equinox now and my husband paid $160 for 11 days. They only have a few cruise long passes so head to the spa as soon as you can to get a pass. Enjoy your cruise.

Could you please share who is onboard, I know it’s Captain Kate I am very happy I will sail with her, but who is hotel director , cc host,

Thank you for all your help have a great cruise