Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

Out of curiosity, does the Allure feel any "older" to you with you having been on Harmony recently? We haven't been on Allure/Oasis in a few years with having tried Anthem and Harmony and just curious if Allure/Oasis are showing signs of noticeable age?

I don’t think the ship is showing signs of aging. I am sitting at the beach pool right now and it can tell you that Harmony needs the umbrellas. They have been missed greatly. Sure there are some things here and there but she is 9 years old. Compared to Radiance she looks like a teenager.

Thank you so much and looks like you are having a great cruise . Perhaps Bob can help me understand this pricing versus the cruise planner. . My wife and I are Diamond Plus and I understand we can not use that discount unless we are on board. So for the Surf and Stream package on Board for each of us it would be $19.99 X 7 = $139.93 - $46 D+ Discount =$93.93 X 2 for a total of $187.65

In my cruise planner Surf 7 Stream 1 device is $11.99 per day and 2 device is $18.99 per day = $132.93 or $54.93 less than my wife and I buying on board with each of us getting the discount , Bob, would you agree to go ahead and buy ahead of time in my planner ? Seems contrary to what I have understood in the past , thanks in advance

You are welcome. It’s like Egyptian Hieroglyphics. You need a masters degree to get it.

Out of curiosity, does the Allure feel any "older" to you with you having been on Harmony recently? We haven't been on Allure/Oasis in a few years with having tried Anthem and Harmony and just curious if Allure/Oasis are showing signs of noticeable age?

I am onboard too, and Allure definitely is showing signs of wear and tear, and seems old to us, esp since our last few cruises were on Anthem. It’s not hindering our fun and enjoyment,of course, but it is noticeable. For example, seat cushions are ripped/stained and have lost their cushionability. The sofa in our cabin is “flat” and needs a deep cleaning. Things like that.

I had to do a double-take when I looked at this picture. That ornament in the upper left corner of the picture looks like a bullet hole in the elevator's glass. [emoji33]

Down on deck 12 you never know what to expect. Pistol Crystal is my neighbour. This is their sign today. All elevator rides lead to Central Park after all.

2cff34a43484cb16c9a14ba1a92e5902.jpg

I am onboard too, and Allure definitely is showing signs of wear and tear, and seems old to us, esp since our last few cruises were on Anthem. It’s not hindering our fun and enjoyment,of course, but it is noticeable. For example, seat cushions are ripped/stained and have lost their cushionability. The sofa in our cabin is “flat” and needs a deep cleaning. Things like that.

All joking aside Donna is right, you can see spots where she is aging. Dry dock will help her out, all depending on what they do.

However, her welds are spectacular compared to Harmony. They will last forever. When eventually Allure ends het life at the ship breakers they won’t know what to do.

As blatantly obvious as most of this sign is, is it me, or is there something suspiciously hidden (and adult) about this hOuse sign? :confused::o

Deck 12, aft starboard is for the riff raff I tell yah. House keeping carts are on blocks with missing wheels.

Donna, don’t come down this way for your safety, please don’t. LOL. :eek::D

Deck 12, aft starboard is for the riff raff I tell yah. House keeping carts are on blocks with missing wheels.

Donna, don’t come down this way for your safety, please don’t. LOL. :eek::D

This literally made me bust out laughing - and I really needed it at the moment. THANKS!

As blatantly obvious as most of this sign is, is it me, or is there something suspiciously hidden (and adult) about this hOuse sign? :confused::o

OMG, yes I didn’t even notice that, but after a closer look I would say that there is a hidden message of sorts.

Would love to see what these peeps looks like!

Andrew, perhaps if you run into them ask if they are willing for a shot next to their “clever” sign for CC posting. Inquiring minds want to know! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their Instagram names are right on their door sign. This is the “safest” photo I can post. All others are questionable.

And now we know, thanks! I don’t do Instagram so couldn’t check it out myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving your review, Andrew!

Definitely gets me more excited for my cruise next week, even though it’s on Adventure.

Laughed really hard about all the post of your “neighbors”. Now I have to check out their Instagram.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Forums

This literally made me bust out laughing - and I really needed it at the moment. THANKS!

Glad to help. I just saw my neighbours walk by here at the pool. I didn’t take pics, I will leave it to your imagination.