Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

Gotcha, we sail Harmony in 3+ weeks.

I wonder if Symphony has them?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I feel as though they do. I am fairly sure that I saw pics with them. I sure home they do. :)

With no plans today in Cozumel it was a great day. I did take a walk through the drug store to see what they have. A tidy operation. Now for my neighbours I haven’t seen them around lately so I wonder if they were shut down.

I had some real work I had to attend to but it seems to be resolved. We also got to visit with Swissmiss USA and her sister for an hour up by the pool deck. I can only imagine the besmirching that is going on in “my” cabin. That all being said it seems like the perfect get away they so importantly needed. I would gladly sail with them again, but I call 1720. [emoji4]

The best part, typically after being in Cozumel you have one sea day left and the door will hit you in the ass. Well we still have 2 port days and a sea day left. This is awesome. Tomorrow is Roatan.

I’m fairly certain that our Captain won’t come in hot like the MSC Captain back in April. Knocking on wood.

Night all.

Edit to add: tonight was the 70s dance party and the comedians were great. Thought the one was gonna be a dud, but he ramped it up very well. The other was spot on the entire set.

Glad you are having a great time!

I cannot believe Lucy has no problems getting into vehicles, she is simply amazing.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Doesn’t bother her at all. She relaxed and laid back until Bevis and Butthead show up. I got a report on them tomorrow for you.

Are you guys going to do any ice skating onboard? We'll be on Allure in November and I wonder if they have hockey skates available. We have always had our own hockey skates with us for my son as he refuses to use any other kind of skates. I was hoping not need to pack them this time. He plays hockey too, going to be the next Patrik Laine or Teemu Selänne! (yup, we are from Finland, just like the ship btw)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Forums mobile app

Found your report late last night — I can finally start doing some regular work around the house! Thought we were living on the edge when we booked within 6 months a few years ago!

Maybe when we retire to someplace within a few hours drive of a port...

Enjoy your last few days. We were on Allure for a b2b in 2011. Think we’re due for another one. When DH retires (we now have a date—next July[emoji16])...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looks like you chose your day wisely...much better than we did for ours. Like I said earlier in the report, we did not enjoy the Bananarama on West Bay at all. Way too many people and not relaxing in the least. Would love to see more pics of this little island and the beach when you have time. Are you doing any snorkeling there?

Enjoy your beach day!