Cheapest drink package price

Mimiunb

Hello,

I just got the drink/internet package for 72$ CAD. Wondering if that’s a good deal? I know the price changes from time to time and I will keep looking but I am curious how cheap you have gotten it before. We are cruising on the Allure Dec 16th.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last week in my cruise planner (sailing Allure Oct 7th) the DBP alone was $42USD, and with the surf+stream it was $55USD. I’m not sure if the CAD prices are directly converted from USD or if they go by a different price entirely.

Edit: seems like $72CAD = $55USD with current exchange rates, so that’s equal to the cheapest I’ve ever seen it.

Last week in my cruise planner (sailing Allure Oct 7th) the DBP alone was $42USD, and with the surf+stream it was $55USD. I’m not sure if the CAD prices are directly converted from USD or if they go by a different price entirely.

Edit: seems like $72CAD = $55USD with current exchange rates, so that’s equal to the cheapest I’ve ever seen it.

It really doesn’t matter because they just make up the onboard price which is a mystery at the time of purchase via the cruise planner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think it depends on the ship and the time of year you cruise.

The Deluxe drink package is showing up in my planner right now as $57.74 CAD which roughly is about $44 USD. This is for the Allure, week of Sept. 2.

Maybe the price will drop for a Labour Day sale???

Hello,

I just got the drink/internet package for 72$ CAD. Wondering if that’s a good deal? I know the price changes from time to time and I will keep looking but I am curious how cheap you have gotten it before. We are cruising on the Allure Dec 16th.

yes that is a pretty good price. converted to US dollars that's about $55. You aren't going to do to much better than that.

That seems pretty good. We’re currently watching our anthem drink/voom pricing and it’s sitting at 79.91 CAD. If i were you I’d grab it and if it goes down just cancel and repurchase. I did that for our oasis cruise in December this year and saved a couple hundred bucks.

My cruise planner is showing $51 USD for deluxe beverage w/ Zoom right now; $42 for deluxe beverage alone. We leave in about 2 weeks on FotS. I've been stalking the prices for the last 2 months or so since we booked and $42 was the cheapest it's been on my itinerary.

Hello,

Hi I'm from Canada as well and they just put special today for 48 hrs delux beverage pkg is $58.95 cdn per day plus gratuities(18%). Check and see if it applies to your sailing.